D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Reminds me of Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk. I don’t know if this happens for everyone else, but somebody somewhere injects ads into the podcast. But they clearly don’t listen to the podcast to determine where to insert them. So the wind up cutting off Morrus, Peter, and Jessica in the middle of their sentences.
Faster Purple Worm and Heroes Feast both toss to break like classic TV shows. I haven't watched Encounter Party yet.
The cartoon just puts commercials where they used to be.
Desiquest and Rivals of Waterdeep both do what you note

Gorck

Prince of Dorkness
On demand available on Plex!

For the record, I had never heard of "FAST," "Plex," or "Freevee" until this thread was created. With those technological limitations in mind, would somebody be able to inform this old geezer if Plex is something I can access on my Smart TV, or is it an online streaming platform only? I figured out how to access Freevee through my Amazon Prime account, but I'm guessing it doesn't have these shows On demand (yet).

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Just happened to catch the start of Encounter Party tonight, one thing that Crit Role seems to start is the larger groups with 6+ players, which this new show has 6 as well.

Why not an actual play whose PCs are a mash-up version of Jem & the holograms? All the PCs are bards, but family-friendly.

Or instead humans ha'ponies ( = centaurkin mixing halflings and ponies) as PCs.

1700992221900.jpeg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I watched the first 30 seconds of this guys video and felt the same way about his video as he did about the dnd channel launch and stopped watching to reply :) needless to say I disagree as I’ve found the channel fine, no streaming issue and enjoyed the shows so far, from the cartoon to live play.

Remove ads

Remove ads