Has anyone compiled a list of artifacts

Patman21967

First Post
Does anyone have a list of the major artifacts, and what sources they can be found in? I mean the cool things, like the Invulnerable Coat, Axe of DL, Sword of Kas etc... ....My PC's have reached 15th level, and I am going to begin laying hints as to where to find the "good aligned ones" , and having some of the bad guys posses the evil ones.

Thanks in advance,
Pat

Crothian

First Post
Are you talking about just the traditional artifcats like the ones that have existed since first edition or are you talking about all the ones out there? There are many many artifacts out there of both lesser and major. But of the traditional ones most are in the various Wizards books like DMG, Arms and Armor, etc.

Patman21967

First Post
I was thinking about the traditional ones....but I would like to use any cool ones i can come up with. This will be our first foray into epic levels...campaign started at 8th, in September, and they are closing in on 15

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
hope this helps, it is a bit old though, late 2E days...

Attachments

• ARTIFAX.doc
    15.5 KB · Views: 128

Patman21967

First Post
Thanks BOZ..now I just need to find them in 3.5. I'll tell you what i hate about this game. There are too many books...I mean even just Wizards stuff...I wish V4 would just be everything compiled in about 6 books...

Crothian

First Post
Patman21967 said:
Thanks BOZ..now I just need to find them in 3.5. I'll tell you what i hate about this game. There are too many books...I mean even just Wizards stuff...I wish V4 would just be everything compiled in about 6 books...

Never going to happen. Wizards makes money by produicing and selling books. What they really need is an on line index that compiles the index of all their books so people can find things in all the books.

Maldin

First Post
Patman21967 said:
Does anyone have a list of the major artifacts, and what sources they can be found in? I mean the cool things, like the Invulnerable Coat, Axe of DL, Sword of Kas etc...

You can find a fairly good list on my website at http://melkot.com/arcane/artifact.html complete with page numbers, and where you will also find a fairly interesting (I think) and detailed discussion on the theory of artifacts (and a list of humorous artifacts as well).

Denis, aka "Maldin"

=============================
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com
Check out the ton of cool Edition-independent stuff on my website:
New Spells, Magic Items, Campaign Notoriety, Artifacts, Kyuss, secrets of the Twin Cataclysms, the Codex of the Infinite Planes, the Dreadwood, the cities of Melkot, Greyhawk and Irongate, and much, much more!!

Remove ads