D&D 4E Has anyone converted Pathfinder Adventure Path to 4e?

Jazz

First Post
Thanks a lot for the reply guys. I will take a look at Dannager´s page to see how he is doing the convertion.
Hey, Mustrum, is there any way I can contact your DM? An email or something else?
Thanks a lot.

Agamon

Adventurer
Sadly enough, a word processor. It takes quite a while, but all the stat block generators I've seen make the blocks a good deal wider than they appear in official products. If you know of a good stat block creator that formats them as they appear in WotC supplements, I'd love to check it out.

D&D Compendium? Mind you, if you're converting, you might be making creatures wholesale (I've only made adjustments to stuff in the DDC). I haven't tried the monster maker bonus tool yet, but I bet it uses the normal stat block.

Dannager

First Post
I wish it did, but the stat block it produces is fairly dissimilar. I have been making a number of creatures from scratch, and I haven't fiddled around enough with the bonus tool to figure out how flexible it can be made. I haven't subscribed yet, but probably will in the next day or two.

vagabundo

Adventurer
Sadly enough, a word processor. It takes quite a while, but all the stat block generators I've seen make the blocks a good deal wider than they appear in official products. If you know of a good stat block creator that formats them as they appear in WotC supplements, I'd love to check it out.

Damn, I though you had found a way!!

Thanks a lot for the reply guys. I will take a look at Dannager´s page to see how he is doing the convertion.
Hey, Mustrum, is there any way I can contact your DM? An email or something else?
Thanks a lot.

I don't want to give out e-mail addresses from others without their consent, and even then I wouldn't do it on a public readable forum. If I get his agreement, I could send you a PM...

But you could try asking him on our forum: TTT Rollenspiel Forum
I once opened a thread on conversions.

You just have to click on the "Antworten" button to write a reply. (The forum is on German, but you don't have to write in German)

Jack99

Adventurer
How about that monster program that Asmor has written? Pretty sure I read it could do that formatting thing you are looking for.

Jazz

First Post
Ok, Mustrum, thanks a lot for your help. I will try to contact him in the forum.
I have also found a good wiki that has converted info on the first module, Edge of Anarchy. If he is interested I can send him the link.
Thanks again.
Cya

Remove ads