has anyone seen any good non-headline movies?

Meech17

Adventurer
I went to see Argylle this year and I had a lot of fun!
I'd tried to get my girlfriend to go see this with me. She's not big on the theater experience so it's gotta be something she really wants to see to get her to go. She was on board but we couldn't find a good day to do it before it left theaters. I'm looking forward to seeing it once it hits streaming though.

I saw Poor Things a couple weeks ago. It was much better than I expected, but also very, very different from what I expected.

I would highly recommend The Menu.

65 was a lot better than the critics gave credit for. Not an amazing scifi classic, but a solid little self contained story.

Violent Night was a good, stupid slasher, if you're into that sort of thing.
Violent Night was dumb, but really enjoyable. I'm glad that David Harbour is doing non-Stranger Things, things... He's fun to watch.

Undrave

Legend
I'd tried to get my girlfriend to go see this with me. She's not big on the theater experience so it's gotta be something she really wants to see to get her to go. She was on board but we couldn't find a good day to do it before it left theaters. I'm looking forward to seeing it once it hits streaming though.
I went with my dad and his girlfriend, since we had movie theatre plans that fell through last Father's Day, and all three of us enjoyed it greatly. It is quite silly and over the top and charming. Don't look up anything about it.

Remove ads