• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has my Silver sub died?

Hey guys

I think my silver sub has died in some way. I have had no notification of it but it seems to have disappeared. I want to check 'cos I accidentally got 2 subs last time I renewed! So has it gone? If so I will start a new one

Cheers

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
In a related vein, I upgraded to a silver sub shortly after the "Great Breach." I don't know if I have any of the Silver-Powers as things have been mostly the same since...and my profile/posts are still labeled as Copper.

So, dunno if that has anything to do with anything...Again just letting y'all know.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The label is something the subscription allows you to change; it doesn't do it for you.

It sounds like the server's having trouble processing some of these. I'm hoping the new server will be running in the next day or two, at which point I'll be able to fix all these for you! I apologise for the hassle!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads