• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you bought a third-party product in the last year?

Have you bought a third-party product in the last year?

• Yes

Votes: 73 67.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 33.0%

BriarMonkey

First Post
Although I voted no, I should probably be fair in that since I'm not currently in a game, I haven't purchased much of anything in the last year or so.

However, I have nothing against 3rd party products. Heck, when I was heavily gaming with 3.x, I bought a looooot of 3rd party books.

Maese Mateo

First Post
No. Actually, I don't think I've ever purchased a third party product in my life (maybe because I don't usually have many books from the same game).

Dog Moon

Adventurer
On my shelf I have a few of the main Pathfinder books from Paizo and a fair number of Frog God Games books. Ironically despite Frog God being fewer books on my shelf, they take up much more shelf space!

[Slumbering Tsar, Rappan Athuk, Tome of Horrors] That's like half a shelf right there. Sitting nearby Ptolus. I like thick books for some reason.

GhostShip Blue

First Post
I buy a lot of third party Pathfinder Stuff, but for OGL games and their descendants, that's about the extent of third party stuff I buy. Frankly, pretty much everything else I buy is Indie stuff or FFG 40K stuff.

Garick83

First Post
I haven't purchased any third party pathfinder books. From the looks of the SRD even the "approved" content seems just way to powerful.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
From the looks of the SRD even the "approved" content seems just way to powerful.

There's approved 3rd-party content? As a 3rd party publisher of (what I consider extrememly good) Pathfinder stuff, it's embarrassing that I don't know this. Where would I find out what content is approved?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads