HAWAIKI: Mythic Polynesia - The Legend begins...

G

Guest 11456

I will be away from the game for about 2 weeks from Dec 19 - Jan 5. I might show up sporadically during this time.

Tailspinner

G

Guest 11456

Autopilot instructions for Tu-Ru: He will hit things. He will not talk much. He will hit things. He won't run from a fight. He will hit things. Did I mention that he would hit things?

Seonaid

Explorer
Sorry for all my delays in posting. I've had a rough time at work recently and have been getting home later than I'd like. I'll try to post tonight. :)

Seonaid

Explorer
Lani's new level (4):
HP +4 (to 24)
BAB +1 (to +4)
Fort +1 (to +4), Ref +1 (to +4)
Animal Empathy +1 (to +7)
Balance +2 (to +4)
Listen +1 (to +8)
Swim +1 (to +13)
Vaka +1 (to +7)
Spells: 1 (bonus) first-level per day, normal preparation Speak with Animals

G

Guest 11456

I'll be out until June 8. Please auto pilot Tu-Ru until then.

Tailspinner

Seonaid

Explorer
Part of the reason why I haven't been on as much as I was earlier is that I've been having a lot of difficulties recently. Nothing too horrible, but a lot of different stresses pulling me all different directions. Something else came up this past week, so I haven't been able to get online and probably won't be able to for a while. However, I think now things at work are settling down, so I should be able to get on after work most days. However, that won't start until Monday at the earliest. I can't promise anything, but I'll try to get caught up with this and back into things. Please pass this along to anyone who might need it. Thanks, and I'm really sorry. I'm kind of tempted to drop out of all of my games, so if you feel it's come to that, please do. Thanks and sorry again.

Remove ads