Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Well, yeah. Is that a prawblem?"

Mack's shot is the only one to strike true, hitting the scout trooper in the back and sending him tumbling off of his speeder back, causing the pilotless bike to plummet straight into a mushroom [and explode].

“Not any more it would seem,” glumly concludes the droid.

“Frek me!” is Sloor’s more concise comment. There goes (1) another wasted life, and (2) a set of perfectly good scout trooper armor (2000 creds slightly used) oh and (3) a 74-Z speedbike (1200 creds and his ticket off this ride)! Who knew mushrooms were so hard?

Nebten and Songdragon said:
I've always wanted to see the country side.
Keyton tries to steer his kybuck in the direction of the other speeder bike

"Nice shot Mack." Mir also turns her Kybuck towards the other trooper, "Looks like one more."

“They’re enjoying themselves, they’re frecking enjoying themselves!” roars Sloor in disbelief. “Crazy humans.” This last ponctuated with a ‘present-company-excepted’ gesture Mack’s way, of course.

<Response Mack?>

The besalisk gallops behind the two jedis -- half-standing in his stirrups to minimize impacts on his oh-so-precious rump. “Is there a pawint taw this anyways?” he shouts, gesturing back emphatically with his free hand. “You just knaw the first fragger was late becawse he was calling-in the news!”

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack is enjoying the ride for now and is a little crazy himself, "Yippie ki yay, that was a lucky shot! Hey boy let's go bag the other one." Of course the crazy silliness will only go so far, likely until he falls off and breaks his tail bone. When Sloor comments about the others, he will notice that Mack is doing his best impression of a Texas Ranger in hot pursuit on horseback (or whatever the SW equivalent would be) and either was too busy or ignored the comment. He has selective hearing when focused in combat like situations if you recall.

<<OOC: Ride Check +5 if needed. I am still away from home yet.
Also I can crack off another shot when the new target gets within 60 squares, Attack +2; 3d8 damage. Possum you can roll them since I will not be able to for another 36 hours or so.>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
Mack is able to guide his kybuck through the area as more masses of fungi appear jutting out of the swamp. His shot, however, is very wide and hits a giant mushroom.

OOC: Ride checks for everyone as you enter a new zone.

Binder Fred

1d20=18

Seeing the cavalcade, Sloor's mount apparently decides to compete for first place, incidentaly dragging its unwilling riders along for the ride. "Whaw! Slaw dawn you marbling beast! The breaks! Where are the frecsing BRAKES?"

OOC: Perrin is still away, I think, so that makes all of us.

Binder Fred

"Crazy organics?" sweetly suggests TB in the besalisk's ear.

To which its owner is rather inclined to agree at the moment... He's rather too busy just hanging on - specifically NOT by grabbing the mare by the neck, as past experience has shown that to be highly counterproductive - to reply directly though. Teetering every which way with the gallloping impacts of hooves onto ground, he still somehow manages a shouted: "Let's at least try taw CAPTURE the frecsing thing this time, alright? Gain SOME frecsing advantage out of this?!"

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Mack's shot nearly takes out the scout trooper, but he manages to stay on his bike and guns it towards wherever he's headed.

OOC: The rest of you can take a shot as well.

Remove ads