Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Mir reins in her kybuck and holsters her blaster, and shrugs her apology to Sloor, "Sorry..."

He gives her a 'What can you do?' gesture. "You figure we did sawme gawd here?" (not accusatory, just wondering how the world makes sense from a human point of view.)

Mir nods to Mack, "Sounds good."

She looks for Keyton and waves him over from his patrol. "We are heading to the facility now."

"Rawndabawt, I hawpe? The attack team's gawing fawr a straight line, pretty frecking sure, straight fawr the village. Wouldn't want taw meet them awn the way!" He manages to dance his mount around and make a following motion with his free hands... "Your shaw, Verimak man."

«Sorry for the delay, folks. Took the weekend off. :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack agrees with the besalisk, "Yes, lets try to approach unnoticed and without meeting any imperial patrols."

<<I think Verimak is with us and I have our explosive device. It was my responsibility and I don't remember what I did with it. Ruling, Possum?>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
As Sloor speaks to him, Verimak can do nothing but do what he thinks the four-armed being is telling him. He gestures to the kybuck he is riding and then points off a bit to the southwest.

OOC: For simplicity, let's say you managed to stow it somewhere and take it with you.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor nods and gestures 'after you' with a smile. "I can daw withawt meeting any awf thawse awpen air stawmachs fawr the rest awf the day, thanks all the same... That *is* the right way awn the map, right Sra?" he asks as an afterthought.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack agrees with the besalisk, "Yes, no need for that... Good boy." The soldier gives the rybuck a nice pat as he climbs back onto his mount.

"I got our house warming gift for the boys in white right here. I did not manage to lose it during Mister Sloor's Wild Ride."

Signally he is ready to move out again, Mack brings up the rear as his usual habit. Keeping a watchful eye, of course.

<<Take 10 for 19 on Perceptions. Not sure what the SW equivalent is for Mr.Toad's Wild Ride, but perhaps it is a new one in the making, starring our friend. ;)>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Nebten

First Post
Keyton nods in agreement. He is about to follow when he stops and looks from side to side in the air while squinting his eyes. The human then shakes his head and procedes to follow their guide.

possum

First Post
The ride continues for another hour, seemingly in circles. You might surmise this is to either throw any other bikers off of your path, or it's to avoid an checkpoints located in the swamp. Suddenly, Verimak raises an arm and points to something far away to the southwest. He seems somewhat disturbed. Mack is able to see that it's a small Imperial outpost, if you will.

Several huge mushrooms tower over the area, surrounding a small stream. The outpost barely deserves the name, as it's merely a collection of barricades and a small satellite dish. Seven people in white armor walk around the area.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack catches everyone's attention and silently gestures for them gather back out of sight behind some vegetation, a large mushroom should do it.

Then quietly he says, "We got seven targets to deal with. So far we are unseen, but outnumbered. I have no doubt we can still take them, but we need to hit them fast and hard."

"I think we need a good diversion to catch their attention and then hit them from behind. Maybe there is a large native predator that we can have threaten them or something."

<<I am assuming we are not seen yet and can have a conversation before we roll initiative.

How far away are we from this outpost and can we circle around it to approach from a blind spot? Was there any sign of vehicles or heavy weapons?>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Remove ads