Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sloor shouted: "Let's at least try taw CAPTURE the frecsing thing this time, alright? Gain SOME frecsing advantage out of this?!"
Mack replies, "I would try to stun him if we get close enough. Maybe Mir can use an illusion or something to turn him around. That mystical Force stuff must be useful for something in a situation like this."

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Sra! Drawp sawmthing on him! Awr drawp him *in* sawmething!" Sloor lines up his shot (as much as he can while riding a wooly earthquake), waits till the trooper is over something soft (a bushy mass of plants and dirty water in this case), and.... misses entirely. "Frek!"

«1d20+1=10, 3d8+1=13. The goal was to take out the pilot and have the speedbike fall into the soft spot (so it can be retrieved). Not happening on this shot, obviously. :p

possum

First Post
Mir fires her shot at the scout trooper and he's hit for the second time of the day. He falls off of the bike and, much to Sloor's dismay, crashes his speeder bike. No other scout trooper appears in the distance.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack, seeing that the chase is apparently over, reigns his mount in to a more casual speed and suggests, "Perhaps there is something salvageable from these scouts. Maybe we can bluff them with their comlinks again or at least listen in on what's going on."

He heads towards the latest dead trooper, keeping alert.

<<Taking 10 on Perception for 19>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir reins in her kybuck and holsters her blaster, and shrugs her apology to Sloor, "Sorry..."

She watches Mack start for the scout she took out and comments, "We should not be around for too long. I am sure there are other patrols, and we want to be at that Imperial base and long gone before they notice anything."

Nebten

First Post
I'll keep an eye on things.

Keyton will make a patroling perimeter around the fallen trooper(s) while the rest of the group investigates the fallen.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack shrugs as if to say, 'such is life' and grabs up the extra power cell since it will take no additional time, "Alright let's go! Better to get eyes on the facility as soon as possible and take any advantage of the the chaos that might exist."

<<Assumes the trooper's comm-link did not survive. If it did, Mack will grab that too.>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Remove ads