• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If nothing, then signal the others and then advance to the next corner.http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2762839/
<<Possum, I think Sloor already went to the next corner and looked into the area with the turbolifts. Song and Neb, did not post recognizing that fact.>>

Carefully watching back to the gun turret position and the two troopers, Mack whispers, "I will keep watching these Tangoes, let me know if you see more in that direction."

The soldier is still in a combat crouch with his blaster rifle trained and aiming down the hallway at the back of the bored troopers head.

<<Readied aimed range attack.>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
OOC: Oops, interpreted his post wrong, I guess.

Sloor sneaks to the far corner and is able to see that the wall the group is hiding against is its own separate room in the facility: two doors mere meters apart from each other lead into it.

The besalisk is also able to see another room along the far wall of the facility, as well as a turbolift in the middle of the floor.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The besalisk signals that the way is clear and carefully steps into the hall, though frek if he knows which way to go. Let's see: if that way down south leads back to the main entrace - like it seems to - then the enclosed room(s) to his right are probably the trooper barracks. Stay well away from *there*! Now if he was a prison, where would he hide? Below ground, in the basement? That's a heavy-duty lift for machinery though... Equipment bay down below?

"Here little prisan prisan, cawme taw uncle Sloory..." So low even he can barely hear it above the softness of his threads.

«This is assuming he didn't spot a security cam from the corner, of course. Are there any signs above the doors, indicating their use? A fire exit/evacuation plan tacted onto a wall somewhere? How many floors are in this thing according to the buttons on the turbolift?

Perception Sloor:
1d20=9
Perception TB: 1d20+9=23

Nebten

First Post
Keyton follows along the left hand wall, makes a turn then approaches the first door. Lightsaber in hand, he awaits his fellow companions.

possum

First Post
Sloor is able to the words "Medical Bay" on the room closest to him and the words "Stockade" on the far wall. He is unable to see the buttons on the turbolift controls, as it's currently facing away from him.

Through the walls next to him, Sloor is able to faintly hear some agonized screams.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir continues at a slowly several meters from Sloor as he explores the more open area. Her blaster in hand she watches and waits for him to report any finds.

(Stealth continued... 1d20+8=22 +5 for the poncho, if it is still working... )

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Through the walls next to him, Sloor is able to faintly hear some agonized screams. He jerks back, shocked: Frek, they’re torturing someone in there!

His first instinct is *not* to tell the others, actually, as their reaction is pretty frecking predictable. No, go straight for the stockade instead and get their turncoat admiral out of- But then, what are the frecsing odds it’s their target being questioned in there *right now*? New arrival, sensitive information..... Frek!

Teeth tightening unhappily, the green-skinned besalisk forcefully points to the med-bay door, silently mouthing ‘pri-so-ner’ to the others. Gesturing TB closer, mouth brushing against its grill, he whispers,“Awpen the dawr an my signal. Clawse it soon as we’re through,” before letting it go and taking up his own position.

«Take a spot in front of the northern door to the Medical Bay (7 squares from the top), then Delay until "TB opens the door”. Give the signal if/when the other three are in place and delaying as well.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack stands next to Keyton [1SQ North] and gives a thumbs up that he is ready.

<<I will have limited ability to post for the next 10 days. Sorry but things will be brief and bare, possibly late even.:(>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Remove ads