• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Nebten

First Post
But then we would have a walker that is prone with grendade damage in the cockpit. It would no longer be a walker, but a speed-bump. I don't think there is a Tosche Station nearby for spare parts to repair the bugger. Keyton replies to Mack while outside the station

possum

First Post
As all of you make your way into the facility, Verimak quietly closes the grate behind you. He whispers something in his native tongue before heading back into the jungle, likely wishing you all good luck in your mission.

The walls and floor of the facility are the new standard of the Imperial military, grey metal walls and grey metal floors. Down the hall to your right is where the e-web position should be. If you risk a glance you can see the heavy repeating blaster's nest and two bored looking stormtroopers staring intently into the jungle.

To your left is the short remainder of the hallway followed by a right turn.

[sblock=Tactical Map]
DoDPrisonFacility0.jpg

[/sblock]

OOC: Man, that program is cool.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
But then we would have a walker that is prone with grendade damage in the cockpit. It would no longer be a walker, but a speed-bump. I don't think there is a Tosche Station nearby for spare parts to repair the bugger. Keyton replies to Mack while outside the station
"Gaw back taw sleep, bawth awf you," grumbles Sloor, turning over to get - less incomfortable. "Have a hard enawgh time with all the frecsing jungle critters... and the frecsing insects... and the..." And he's asleep again.

TB's optics shine on above him, calmly, patiently watching.

Thank you, TB. Ouch, are those additional pokes really nessesary? My ability to feel pain is quite intact.
"Nerves appear intact," concludes TB after a few more pokes. "Surely you are not accussing a droid of cruelty?"

To your left is the short remainder of the hallway followed by a right turn.
Sloor holds a finger up before his lips before heading left. He flattens himself at the corner - blaster in one hand, stun knuckle in an another - and sneeks a peek beyond.

«If nothing, then signal the others and then advance to the next corner. Stealth 1d20+11=22

"Anybawdy knaw where we're gawing?" he whispers. Pay good frecking creds for frecsing *map* right about now!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Seeing two troopers ahead, Mack whispers, "Contact. Two Tangoes manning the heavy weapons turret. Copy?"

The soldier cautiously moves backwards along the West wall, blaster rifle trained on the two troopers. He moves stealthily to the NW corner of the facility at a combat crouch and stops to cover their rear while waiting on a report from the others.

<<Move 7SQ North, Ready action to move 1-2 SQ East if it looks like the troopers are going to look his way. Given the angles of the walls, he should barely be able to see the Western Trooper and will lose LOS by moving 1 SQ East. Stealth (1d20+3=22)>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks at Sloor and shrugs and whispers back "No idea, what Mack's up to... we could see what is the other way, before starting a confrontation." She moves north to the corner and peeks around it...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]I suppose not, since I am out-voted. I don't feel comfortable leaving live bad guys in our rear. We had the drop on them and we are fooling ourselves if we think we are able to do this prison break without firing a shot. I will edit.

Edit: Finished on my post above.[/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
The hallway to the north is empty, devoid of even a security cam. To the south, one of the stormtroopers manning the gun stands up and stretches, only to sit back down and continue scanning the horizon for the intruders that are--unbeknownst to him--mere meters behind him.

The northern hall terminates nearly 20 meters down and juts off into another hallway down to the right.

[sblock=Tactical Map]
DoDPrisonFacility1.jpg
[/sblock]

Remove ads