• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

possum

First Post
Whatever Mir feels about the rage state that the Felucian is in, it definately doesn't feel like it's the cause of being drugged, at least not in the way that would eventually wear off.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir nods to Sloor for helping her, "Thank you."

Standing she listens and then replies, "I am sorry, but I believe that the this poor Felician has quite literally gone mad from whatever it is they did to him. While they might be a chance to bring him back, we do not have the time nor the means here on this planet to do so. Sorry... but I think he is lost in that madness."

She listens to the others' plan to let the felucian out to wreak havoc on the Imperials, "It would work, there is doubt to that. It would create a needed distraction... " She does seem hesitant though and look over at him writhing within the bindings at using the poor creature so.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Mack comments about turning the Felucian loose, "Maybe Sloor can just toss him out the other door right now and let him go to town. We can wait right here and peek out this door we came in and see where he runs off to and we can head across the way and try the next door."

"You really want taw kill thawse guards, dan't you?" marvels the besalisk, who has no doubts where a crazed mutant would go, all other doors being closed...

She listens to the others' plan to let the felucian out to wreak havoc on the Imperials, "It would work, there is doubt to that. It would create a needed distraction... " She does seem hesitant though and look over at him writhing within the bindings at using the poor creature so.
"An alarm's still an alarm," counters Sloor. He continues, now mostly addresing Keyton and Mack. "If you spirks really want taw see the 'poor, defensless' felucian and the empire gut each awther, at least wait until we're ready taw sneak awt, alright?" He wanders a bit away, grumbling and shaking his head, "Haw the frek did *I* turn awt taw be this group's marbling *canscience*?" Downright disturbing, that is...

«Assuming Mir's "looking" doesn't pan out:
"Right. Nawbawdy seems hurt too bad, so let’s gaw get us an admiral! Ready?” When they are, Sloor triggers the door, looks both ways, and then steps out.

«If there’s no change in the room beyond, Sloor will go north, to see what’s written on the two doors there.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
A minute or so later after calming herself Mir closes her eyes and reaches out with her talents... (Sensing Surroundings... 1d20+13=21 and then Searches her Feelings of the events ahead... 1d20+13=31)
The Sense Surroundings beats DC20. BTW you can take a 10 on that Songdragon. Possum, did she see through the wall and get a look at the troopers south of us? Or does she need to roll the Perception check first.[/sblock]Mack looks at Sloor and shrugs, "Taking out the boys in white is a public service. It is our moral obligation if we are rebelling against the emperor's tyranny. I am ready to go once Mir tells us if she sees anything."

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
OOC: Just waiting a bit for the Felucian talk to die down so I can resolve her action.

As Mir closes her eyes, she can feel the life forces of 17 others in the building, including her friends. The majority of them seem to be concentrated on the east side of the building, though there are a few on the level above you.

Binder Fred

"Taking out the boys in white is a public service. It is our moral obligation if we are rebelling against the emperor's tyranny. "
"Frek that," dismisses Sloor with a two-handed wave. "If we're rebelling against the frecsing emperawr's tyranny, then awer Mawral Awbligatian is taw kill the fecsing emperawr! Troopers are as human as you are, rebellian baw." He clasps the human on the shoulder, a concerned look on his wide green face, "Dan't knaw what happened taw make you fawrget it, but right naw we're an a missian, right? Risking awer freking lives fawr taw measly grand a piece? Kill an your awn time, Mack man, it's beginning taw clawd up your judgement." He still has that look on his face as he lets go.

Songdragon

Explorer
After a few moments of concentration Mir points in an easterly direction and says, "There are many life forces in that direction. A few above as well."

She opens her eyes and draws her weapon once again and looks at Sloor ready to go.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack just shrugs, he still thinks there is going to be full blown battle before they finish this rescue.

"Unless Mir and Keyton plan to do any more checking, let's continue clockwise around the facility. I would like to take out the security control room first, if we can determine behind which door that might be. Then we won't have to worry about security cameras while we walk around."

If that's the plan, he will follow along.

<<Take 10s on Perception checks (19) to look for security cams as we go and Stealth check (13)>>

[sblock=OOC]It might be tedious, but I think Mir should do her UtF Sense Surroundings and Perception checks (Taking 10s) at each door before we open it. She should be able to identify number of occupants and their locations so we know exactly what we are getting into when we open the door.[/sblock]

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

Mir points in an easterly direction and says, "There are many life forces in that direction. A few above as well."
"Haw many is 'many', Sra?" asks Sloor with some concern.

"Unless Mir and Keyton plan to do any more checking, let's continue clockwise around the facility. I would like to take out the security control room first, if we can determine behind which door that might be. Then we won't have to worry about security cameras while we walk around."

"Sawnds like a plan." Sloor triggers the door, looks both ways, and then steps out.

«If there’s no change in the room beyond, Sloor will go north, to see what’s written on the two doors there.

possum

First Post
The northern most door and the one nearest to you has a small sign labeled "Storage" on it. A small security cam points towards the holding cells to your left. It's positioned on the right side wall, but not in the hallway that's straight ahead.

Remove ads