• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Nebten

First Post
Keyton will be directly in front of the door with lightsaber in hand.

If you are going to use a grenade, at least give me the honor of telling me you are going to throw it before or after I go in ;).

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Naw grenade," confirms Sloor, who'se saving it for massed oponents. "Just like we did it befawre..." he softly concels, one hand raising in preparation for the signal.....

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack nods understanding as the Besalisk is saving it for more important targets. Perhaps we might need to use the comms center before we blow it up, so maybe grenades are not the best way to go after all.

He says softly, "Okay, go, go."

<<Open the door please, possum.>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
[sblock=Tactical Map & Info]

DoDPrisonFacilityEnemyPlacement.jpg

Initiatives
Mack 23
Lt. Aden 21
Keyton 11
Mir 9
Sloor 7
Imperial Troops 5[/sblock]

Okay, door is opened and they are surprised. Take a single action in initiative order (From the looks of the map, it's mainly going to be move actions, I'm thinking.)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack moves in past Keyton, weapon trained on the individuals inside. "Don't talk, hands in the air! Or die where you stand, your choice."

<<Move Action: 3 SQ North, 1 SQ NE, 2 SQ East.>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Nebten

First Post
Keyton moves into room and quickly next to Stormtrooper1. With his lightsaber in hand, he casually remarks,

Go for that blaster and you might lose that hand.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir follows both Mack and Keyton into the room, her blaster aimed in the direction of the Imperials. (she is on the square with the C of Comm)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Finally, Sloor and TB come in and fan out, the latter calmly rounding to a spot near the door, manipulator ready for a surgical strike on the door's 'close' button, the other rushing straight for the cap-wearing captain, teeth bared, knuckles sparking.

«TB to left of door, Sloor 1 square west of Keyton. First round of combat, Mack is up again.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack takes aim at Lt. Aden and could have sworn he saw the officer twitch to sound an alarm. "Frag it! You are going down!" He squeezes the trigger hoping that it is good enough to hit the man.

[sblock=Actions]2 Swift Actions: Aim at Lt. Aden to negate cover
Standard Action: Ranged Attack Blaster Rifle (1d20+5=11, 3d8+1=14)
add FP if necessary to hit Force point (1d6=5)
[/sblock]<<I assumed that the imperials did not surrender. Possum is up.>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads