Head transplant - wait - what?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Silly. They can't transplant a hand or a leg; why on earth would anyone think they could do it with something as complex as a head?

Organ transplants are not easy, and there's only a select few they can do. And nobody has ever transplanted even a limb, let alone a head.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I know MOrrus, and I also know it is nothing but a lark for a claim. I find it amazing it is on MSN

Scott DeWar

It is to happen in 2017. I am guessing Msn.com was having a slow news day and found the weird and strange to report.

Scott DeWar

some guy in Russia. then the Russians will blame Italy for the actions of the doctor and declare war on Italy.

Rune

Once A Fool
Reminds me of a plot line in one of my campaigns in which an important NPC had the PCs behead him to avoid a more circumstantially problematic death at the hands of an assassin. The idea was for the PCs to take his head and get him raised later.

Despite much intense debate about the soundness of the plan, (some of) the party went for it. It might have all worked out, too, if the party hadn't then promptly gotten TPKed.

I hope this guy has better luck.

Scott DeWar

Well I stand by the word of description I used earlier: Lark (intransitive verb
: to engage in harmless fun or mischief —often used with about
from Marrium Webster dictionary

Remove ads