• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heart of Artifice Temporary 2--Aethelus Alone

Erekose13

Explorer
"Sure your observations are always welcome. As none of the others know you can speak, hold off on that for now. It might be to our advantage later on."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Alright, chief. I'll stay quiet. I'll just poke you if you do something stupid," Lana agrees, flying to perch on his shoulder again--she is surprisingly light considering her metallic composition.

*Aethelus and Lana head out to look around the ship. After leaving Aethelus's suite, they see one of Naugrym's guards, with the distinctive wolf-head helmet.*

"Ho there, sir. Where are you off to?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Aethelus nods to the guard, "I had thought to look around this miraculous place and find out how much longer it would be to our destination."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It is some time away yet--We should be there in time for dinner at the latest, though we will miss tea. I can show you particular facilities if you desire. In a few hours it will be lunchtime proper, and the Leywytch Jadishtai is requesting your presence slightly before that to join her for a brunch."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Excellent, I'd hoped to see outside the ship. It is quite a marvel and I'm hoping to get a bit of a bearing on where we are first." he replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Then we can go to the upper deck. Please follow me."

*The guard leads Aethelus through the airship's corridors to a staircase, leading upwards several flights and opening up abovedecks.*

*Looking out over the side, he can see the airship flying past a wide variety of beautiful islands floating in the clear blue sky. Some of the islands are covered in verdant fields, others in forests or with lakes. Some have waterfalls pouring over the edge and down into the mists below, beneath which nothing can be seen.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The Baron rules over Spiras, one of the Four Kingdoms, so he does control a rather large domain. He may be the most powerful Spark in the lands, at least for a mortal. It would be both sacrilege and futile to compare to the miracles of the Artifex Maximus, Blessed be the Holy One," he performs the devotion.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads