• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heart of Artifice Temporary 2--Aethelus Alone

Erekose13

Explorer
"But of course, I'd not compare anyone to the Artifex Maximus." he imitates the devotion again faking his ineptitude with it. "If the Baron rules Spiras, what are the other 3 kingdoms and who are their rulers?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Esperal is ruled by the Grand Duchess ir'Esperal and Fantasia by the High Lady ir'Fantasia. Brillia was once ruled by a queen, but she perished, and now the nation follows only its devotion to the Holy One."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Interesting, I'd assume that like Spiras and Brillia the other nations are devote followers of the Artifex Maximus as well. Perhaps you could tell me a bit more about the Holy One."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: AM == Holy One, as in Blessed be the Holy One)

"They are, but only Brillia is a religious state in The Holy One's service. The Holy One is in our hearts and souls. It is the Holy One who performs miracles and fulfills dreams."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Is there a centre for the worship of the Holy One? A place where miracles are performed for everyone to see? He's not a being that manifests himself in person is he? Apologies if these questions are too esoteric or offensive, that is not what I mean."

(ooc: yup got it :))

Erekose13

Explorer
"Would I be permitted in the Heart of Artifice, should it be deemed appropriate? I find it fascinating and would be very intrigued to learn as much as I can regarding the Holy One. What I've heard of his message, speaks to me."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Heart of Artifice is the Holy Land. It floats far above and closest to the celestial firmament, in the centre of the Four Kingdoms. It is there that the seat of the Holy One is located."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The Leywytch Jadishtai is the Hand of the Artifex Maximus, Blessed be the Holy One," he does the devotion, "The Baron merely rules this kingdom. The two are different...neither is subject of the other, but all bow to the all-powerful benevolence of the Holy One."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads