• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heart of Artifice Temporary 2--Aethelus Alone

Rystil Arden

First Post
"There you go, chief. Just don't make yourself look like an idiot and do me proud. I want to brag to all the other constructs back in Sharn about how great my creator is, just as soon as we get back."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think I need a rest now, I don't want to appear unrested tomorrow at the Baron's palace. Will you watch guard tonight? Wake me if someone comes in." he says.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sure, sounds good to me, chief. Pleasant dreams," Lana agrees, watching over the room as Aethelus naps.

*He awakens after a nice long rest, though the airship-palace is still on its way to the capital city of Spiras. Lana is reclining on the bed with her tiny back against him, watching for any sudden movements. As she feels him waking up, she turns towards him:*

"Nothing to report, chief."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lana points out the big window on the other side of the suite and then leans back to lay against the bed on the warm spot that Aethelus vacated. As Aethelus noticed before, the airship is still soaring through the air towards its destination.*

Erekose13

Explorer
"Alright good point. Perhaps we should have a look around the ship though. At some point I'll need to think about getting us back to Sharn." he replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You want me to come with, boss? I will gladly do as you say if you do. Otherwise, resting here feels nice. It's so soft...I wish I was soft like this instead of hard and metally."

Remove ads