Heart of Artifice Temporary 2--Aethelus Alone

Erekose13

Explorer
Aethelus nods, ready to accompany Jade. Looking back to his Clank, Aethelus asks, "Would it be possible to bring him along? Or would it be best given the Baron's stance on Sparks, to leave him behind?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I think you could bring him if you like--many people have Clanks, not just Sparks, and it will mark you as a person of importance, as you are and rightfully deserve. Just don't go around telling people you're a Rogue Spark, and if people ask, just tell them a Spark made them for you or if they figure out you're a Spark, you can tell them that you are a vassal to me and serve the will of the Artifex Maximus. Just if you do that, make sure you know how to do the motions of the devotion--you know what I'm talking about, right?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, that's the one. You didn't do it as fluidly as someone who is used to it, but you at least know what it is. I guess you saw the guards doing it?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah yes, I had expected as much. Well then, if we are prepared for tomorrow, it is best, I think, to get some rest. A servant will lead you to your chambers. Dream well, Aethelus," Jade offers.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thank you Leywytch Jade. My arrival here has been most fortunate." replies Aethelus accepting her offer of a place to rest though at the moment he is too excited to do so. He'll keep his clank perched on his shoulder when he moves away, eager to study it in more detail as soon as possible.

Erekose13

Explorer
Aethelus looks to see if there is some form of desk or workspace for him and sits down to tinker. He is trying to understand just how complex and stable his creation is.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*There is indeed a rather spacious workshop area where he can tinker.*

(OOC: What then, does he want to take it apart to see how complex it is? Stab at it to see if it's stable? What sorts of tests?)

Remove ads