• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heirs to the Burning Thrones - Active - Roll-call!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Rystil, to help keep your sig small, there's a stick thread at the top of this forum called the Play by Post Signature thread. Those of us with large amounts of games, like myself, can collect all of their information in a single post, then simply link to the post. Much easier and allows for a great deal of growth.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Rystil, to help keep your sig small, there's a stick thread at the top of this forum called the Play by Post Signature thread. Those of us with large amounts of games, like myself, can collect all of their information in a single post, then simply link to the post. Much easier and allows for a great deal of growth.
Yup, I saw that. I think I'll use it if I ever add more games to my repertoire, since right now my sig seems to be about as long as most people's, so it does free up some room.

Thanks!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida,

In my post I was curious just how large the scorpions were and whether it was worthwhile to lay down some area attacks to chase them off. Thanks!!

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Yup, I saw that. I think I'll use it if I ever add more games to my repertoire, since right now my sig seems to be about as long as most people's, so it does free up some room.

Well if Isida made note of it its probably getting on the big side... ;) If you want to you could shorten it by making the game your GMing all one line with the links on IC, OOC, and RG. Everyone knows what it means. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Keia said:
Isida,

In my post I was curious just how large the scorpions were and whether it was worthwhile to lay down some area attacks to chase them off. Thanks!!

Keia
Camel-sized scorpians. More than one at least. It's hard to tell in the dim light. They would be quite a threat to anyone traveling in the area.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Well if Isida made note of it its probably getting on the big side... ;) If you want to you could shorten it by making the game your GMing all one line with the links on IC, OOC, and RG. Everyone knows what it means. :)
Hmmm...I know I'm new here and I don't understand proper etiquette or reciprocity in these forums, but the rule I use for advice with sigs is to look at the other person's sig, measure it with my ruler, then measure mine, and if mine is still smaller than theirs, then I should be OK. This has caused me to destroy my older sig entirely once, as I wasn't getting the size tags to work at the time...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Hmmm...I know I'm new here and I don't understand proper etiquette or reciprocity in these forums.

Well your very welcome to long around the PbP forums, but as long as it gets turned off for each IC post I have no true issues... but simply looking at your signature compared to other PbPs I would say its excessive in the fact that your on game you GM takes up three lines and each games your in take up two lines.

khavren

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Camel-sized scorpians. More than one at least. It's hard to tell in the dim light. They would be quite a threat to anyone traveling in the area.

How much time would we lose detouring at a safe distance, and how much time is it till moonset?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I want to apologize to you all for taking so long to get a reply up… I was around when it came in last night but I wasn’t to sure how to reply, after some thought, and being way to busy at work today I’ve finally got a reply up…

I guess Samira could be considered vindictive also. :lol:

Remove ads