• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heirs to the Burning Thrones - Active - Roll-call!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I want to apologize to you all for taking so long to get a reply up… I was around when it came in last night but I wasn’t to sure how to reply, after some thought, and being way to busy at work today I’ve finally got a reply up…

I guess Samira could be considered vindictive also. :lol:
Heh, probably, Shalah never knows if Samira is going to be sweet or vindictive next...

Rystil Arden

First Post
:lol: Yes, yes it is. :cool:
Methinks that Samira's attempt to play "matchbreaker" with an ad misericordiam argument about her poor treatment by slavers and Kadar's profession will not be mighty enough to overcome the power of love ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Methinks that Samira's attempt to play "matchbreaker" with an ad misericordiam argument about her poor treatment by slavers and Kadar's profession will not be mighty enough to overcome the power of love ;)

Samira isn't trying to play matchbreaker. She wants her mother to realize exactly what she is getting into.

To be honest, I don't think someone like Malika would be happy in captivity and way from her springs.

I think it’s doomed to fail.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Samira isn't trying to play matchbreaker. She wants her mother to realize exactly what she is getting into.

To be honest, I don't think someone like Malika would be happy in captivity and way from her springs.

I think it’s doomed to fail.
Is it star-cross'd? Almost surely, but maybe not, depending on how much staying in the oases with Malika and ignoring his other wife at home Marid can get away with. But will the lovers listen to you? Nope. ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Is it star-cross'd? Almost surely, but maybe not, depending on how much staying in the oases with Malika and ignoring his other wife at home Marid can get away with. But will the lovers listen to you? Nope. ;)

One won't the other might... The last I looked Isida was running them and not you. ;) :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads