Heirs to the Burning Thrones

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Before they left, Shalah waited for Jamilah's 24-hour motility to wear off and then removed the psicrystal from her lonely hermitage when she couldn't resist.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril A'Mussan (Windwalker, Human) Rogue/Psion/Fighter

During the journey Jibril offered what comforts that he could . . . small talks on innoculus topics, the thoughts of the heirs, or about Samira if they wished. Each was different based on what the person seemed to need.

Arriving at their desired location, Jibril approached the pair cautiously, manifesting his Inertial Armor before getting close. "What do we have here, my friends," Jibril inquired.

OOC: 10 points spent for a +9 armor bonus - current AC 24. 118 pps remain.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*As the group came to a stop near the bolders, Nafees took a moment to strech out her muscles and take in the surrounding area.*

ooc: sorry for any delay I have been out of state for the past 12 days.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Omran waves to the heirs and Jibril, and begins to whisper as they come within range. "I saw a shadow cross the sands. I fear a dragon is near. This is the territory Korthvaeri, a fang dragon," he whispers.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Nothing is leaping out at present, but the hard shadows cast by the rocks, along with the moonlight, makes for pools of shadow and light that make it hard to see if anything is there...

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril A'Mussan (Human, Windwalker)

Omran said:
Omran waves to the heirs and Jibril, and begins to whisper as they come within range. "I saw a shadow cross the sands. I fear a dragon is near. This is the territory Korthvaeri, a fang dragon," he whispers.
"I trust your judgment, Omran," Jibril replied, scanning the sands he mentioned . . . though keeping his head low. Jibril concentrated a moment and manifested Touchsight. "Let us see what is unseen . . . ."

OOC: Expended 4 add'l power points to increase the Touchsight radius to 100'. Power points remaining: 114.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Tariq paused near one of the rocks, and slowly scanned the surrounding area. Not good… the shadows could be hiding anything. Nervously, he ran a hand through his hair, gathering his thoughts. Then he moved to stand near Nafeesa, ready to protect her if necessary. “A nice evening for a stroll,” he says quietly to her as he approaches.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
" Yes, I suppose it is." She says with a gentle smile. "What brings you to my company dear, Tariq? It has been a while since we talked. What has been on your mind, my friend?" she places her hand lightly on his shoulder as he draws near wondering what could weight on his mind so to dim the light in his eyes.

Remove ads