• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hello all!

Starwind

First Post
Hey, I'm the new guy around the block. Just posting to say Hi to everyone. I'm not really that new to the forums but I just recently (in the last 5 minutes) registered.
Well, Starwind is the name of my current (2e) character, a 9th level Cleric of Kelemvor incase you were wondering. Yeah I still play 2e (much to my dismay, I love 3e) but I have a lot of guys that are a little hesitent about switching over.
Anyway, I'm starting my own (pdf) publishing company with a friend of mine. Our pilot books are Everwalk - The Lands and Beyond and Creatures of Everwalk; both for our Everwalk campaign setting. The big "gimmick" in Everwalk I guess you could say is that there are twin prime material planes that are situated within an astral-type plane referred to as "The Ocean". Death doesn't mean the end of your adventuring in Everwalk, but merely a new beginning in Esheron, the plane of the dead, free to return to your former life at any time (providing you complete the appropriate task). That is of course if you are judged to be Just and Right. If not, you may have to break out of the Lunar Slave Pits where the Wicked and Wrong are sent.

Well, that's just a little bit about me and what I'm about.
Yo yo yo, Peace, I'm out.

PS. Anyone here from GameFAQs may recognize me as Justin Bailey

Crothian

First Post
Welcome to EnWorld!! Glad to see new faces and have them introduce themselves. The Publishers forum is a great place where many publishers post all sort os things so it might be of interest to you. A very interesting sounding world you have there. Good luck with it all. :)

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Hi-didilly-ho, neighborino. Everwalk sounds like a really cool product. I am not really a veteran of the boards, but welcome anyway.

Last edited:

Hi Starwind! :)

Always nice to see a new face (so to speak) - welcome to the boards! :D

Good luck with the publishing too, sounds like an interesting idea! :)

Falcon of Lugh

First Post

Hello Starwind-the-other-new-guy! I'm just now showing up myself.
Falcon of Lugh is an SN I used as a role-player on AOL (please don't beat me! I was smart and left!) and a personal name I use for writing.
I'm a fledgling tattoo artist that still games with the same group I was with when I was 13 (now 26). I've interviewed developers and written White Wolf related articles for various e-zines in the past. D&D came back to me when d20 was released and I haven't looked back since.

alsih2o

First Post
starwind and falcon...........

(alsih2o was gonna say hi, but suddenly got an idea for a buddy comic and had to go)

Mr Fidgit

First Post
starwind, falcon - welcome!

so Tharkun, Crothian has become the-poster-who-shall-not-be-named?

Oh, NO. i've said his name! run for your liiiiiiiives!

:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads