Help Choose Insight's Next Game!

What would you be interested in playing?

• Espionage - using Savage Worlds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Espionage - using another "rules-lite" system (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Insight

Adventurer
Glad to see some early interest in this.

Low Fantasy: If we go this route, it will be a "Conan" style game, meaning humans only and magic is fairly rare. That does not mean that the PCs cannot have magic items or cast spells; it will be rare among the rest of the world.

Another thing, if we are going to do this "Low Fantasy" idea (as it has the most votes right now) - we are going to do some collaborative setting creation. I'll give the setting a framework and tone, but the players will be responsible for SOME setting creation. Probably something related to your characters' backstories. Maybe some other stuff too. It will depend on how much you can crank out.

Hoping to see some more votes this week.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm basically cool with anything but horror, but I might could do horror too.

However, that being said, I definitely prefer the low-fantasy, conan-esque idea! :D
Are wizards/sorcerers greatly feared and assumed by default to be wicked, I hope, I hope?

Insight

Adventurer
I'm going to leave this open until Friday at least. If we don't have any more votes by then, we'll go with the "lowl fantasy" idea and roll on from there.

Leif

Adventurer
Now I have:

Advanced Dungeons & Savages
Advanced Dungeons & Savages Errata4
Savage Worlds Explorer's edition (this seems to be ALL the rules, but has no setting-specific stuff, no spells, none of that)
Savage Worlds Fast Play (this is testdrive #6 in Spanish!)
Savage Worlds Testdrive(v.3.0)

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Well, with no additional votes, it looks like we are going with the "Low Fantasy" using Savage Worlds.

I'll create an OOC / Recruitment thread shortly.

Remove ads