• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me decide what game to run next!

dave_o

Explorer
How I've played the Deadmen from Zeakaden in the past there have been multiple tiers even within the Deadmen themselves. For instance, there was a scene in which an intelligent Undead had some non-intelligent working as baggage handlers for unloading a zeppelin. In that case most Undead are acceptable.

I'll try and get a recruitment thread up today but it's my day off so no guarantees. :D

Ambrus

Explorer
Here's a funny question: From which races are the Deadmen's ranks filled and in which era did they get their start? If the lack of halflings, gnomes and other potential PC races are the result of an ancient genocidal war (which is the impression I get) perhaps some members of those races are still around in the form of the Deadmen...

dave_o

Explorer
Ambrus said:
Here's a funny question: From which races are the Deadmen's ranks filled and in which era did they get their start? If the lack of halflings, gnomes and other potential PC races are the result of an ancient genocidal war (which is the impression I get) perhaps some members of those races are still around in the form of the Deadmen...

Oooh, good idea. I'll ponder it, might get my recruitment thread up tonight. First, however -- Spidey 3.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I'm really interested in the Rivets idea, though not so much in Troupe which sounds like it would be very linear. I'd still be interested in playing though, if you have room.

The other two sound interesting as well.

Last edited:

Tric

First Post
A BLACK CORNER, A STAIN sounds really friggen awesome. Love it.
THE DARK AND THE MEMORY also appears to be quite interesting, though I wonder how well it works. Post-apoc fantasy doesn't rhyme at first glance.

I've already seen steampunk, didn't like it much. I just don't think it's all that cool.

dave_o

Explorer
Mega sorry about the delay, work has been absolutely nuts. I crashed so hard last night I didn't even get up until two today. I will get a recruitment thread up today!

dave_o

Explorer
dave_o said:
Mega sorry about the delay, work has been absolutely nuts. I crashed so hard last night I didn't even get up until two today. I will get a recruitment thread up today!

Arrrggghhh I lied but I'll get it up tomorrow, I only have to work until four!

Remove ads