Help me kill Darmanicus & Friends!

Navar

Explorer
smkun said:
That was a good read. I think the players are in a bit of a panic mode though. If it does turn really bad would the Lich Quean really want them dead? I get the impression she'd much rather take them prisoner and make them suffer for a long time :]

I agree with this, but I think this should only be used as a last resort.

BWP

Explorer
Morrus, the comment was made in the other thread that there seemed to be some dispute during the game about how visible walls/cages of force are. The PHB is pretty explicit that they're invisible -- which is not to say, of course, that there aren't a zillion ways that either the King or the Queen would be able to see them, or otherwise determine their presence. But, just so you know in case the question is raised in the game again ....

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
BWP said:
Morrus, the comment was made in the other thread that there seemed to be some dispute during the game about how visible walls/cages of force are. The PHB is pretty explicit that they're invisible -- which is not to say, of course, that there aren't a zillion ways that either the King or the Queen would be able to see them, or otherwise determine their presence. But, just so you know in case the question is raised in the game again ....

I overruled it at the time because the wall of force was interracting with the negative energy walls, making its presence clear to all. Otherwise, yeah, I'd agree with it being invisible.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, short update before I go to bed (it's 1am here)!

The battle is over. 3 PCs dead (samurai, paladin, sorceror). Gith Queen persuaded to switch sides (although quite late on in the battle); anti-psi crown telekinetically knocked from King's head, paladin rushed in and grabbed it. Queen and one mageslayer left, will be beginning next week's sessions with negotiations between the surviving party members and the Queen (who controls the exit).

More detail later (unless one of my players updates the other thread first - I don't mind reading it now).

Remove ads