• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [HELP] Natural Armor and Spells.

M_Natas

Hero
So my understanding wasnt correct then, alright good was worried of an immortal tortle.
My next question, because the spell does interest me it claims things with no legs float can i use it as a levitational device?
That would be up to the DM. Per the rules the carrying capacity ist 15*Strength score in LBs if there are medium sized. This is doubled for any size category aboive medium. For tiny creatures it is halved. So your tiny animated objects could carry 30lbs each, your small ones 90 pounds, the medium ones 150 pounds, the large ones 420 pounds and the hughe ones 1080 pounds. So I would rule you could use them to float if you don't exceed the carrying capacity.

sarahfox

First Post
In truth first time really playing and reading allot of info, But i might lean from magic as its rather cheasy.
DM already mentioned they are gonna home brew a few classes so i might ask about them.
Might try to private message you since you seem to be active and really helpful.

Torquar

Explorer
You'll get +2 ac for half cover, maybe +5 for 3/4 cover if the DM is feeling generous. You'll also get fireballed and they'll all die.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads