• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help With Fantasy Work

TheNinjaD

First Post
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I'm currently working on a fairly basic setting that I will be using for at least one campaign in the not-so-distant future. I am putting together a kind of sourcebook with all the relevant information about this setting that I will then distribute, as a PDF, to my players and to anyone else that is interested.

To make this PDF look better, I would like to include artwork with at least some of the entries. Right now my main focus is on races.

If anyone would be interested in doing some artwork for me or if you have some artwork that you have already done and would allow me to use, please let me know. You will, of course, be given full credit for your work.

If interested, my e-mail address is theninjad @ gmail.com or if you would rather not e-mail me, you can reply to this thread.
[/FONT]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads