• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Here there be Dragons [Closed]

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
I have this idea that my character has suffered extended periods of torture from the dragon-kin scum and the only way to survive was to supress his emotions. Watching those around him (maybe a particular person) suffer he wishes he could help them and lessen their pain somehow (he is actually absorbing their emotions unknowingly). Until finally the emotions build and unleash his ardent power.

This gives opportunity to have someone there with him but also can be alone in this. Does this fit with the history?

sappire07

First Post
just about to head to work, but i figured i would share my character concept.

prince kheldar(silk)

silk was the heir to a powerful merchant family. his father was killed by the dragons while his mother was blinded by a horrible pestilence. silk was well on his way to becoming the richest man in the world. however the dragons confiscated most of his holdings and he now maintains only a few shops in the world. he has vowed to rebuild his shattered empire as well as overthrow his dragon overlords

sappire07

First Post
to the DM

i was wondering that as a secret language can i create a form of sign language that i used to communicate with the various shopkeepers in my employ. i also taught it to a select group of fellow slaves to help plan a rebellion against the dragon overlords.

sappire07

First Post
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
silk, level 1
Human, Rogue
Build: Trickster Rogue
Rogue Tactics: Artful Dodger
Rogue: Rogue Weapon Talent
Human Power Selection: Bonus At-Will Power
Background: Merchant Prince (Merchant Prince Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 11, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 11, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 14.

AC: 16 Fort: 11 Reflex: 17 Will: 14
HP: 23 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 5

TRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +8, Stealth +9, Thievery +9, Insight +6, Acrobatics +9, Perception +4, Streetwise +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering -1, Endurance, Heal -1, History, Intimidate +3, Nature -1, Religion, Athletics

FEATS
Human: Backstabber
Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Rapier)

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Deft Strike
Rogue at-will 1: Riposte Strike
Rogue at-will 1: Sly Flourish
Rogue encounter 1: Unbalancing Shot
Rogue daily 1: Pommel Smash

ITEMS
Adventurer's Kit, Disguise Kit, Leather Armor, Rapier, Dagger (5)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

appearance:short, rat faced man

assumed identities:radek(rich merchant)
ambar(poor scoundrel)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads