• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes for Hire (calling all heroes)

hero4hire

Explorer
Dayspire said:
Great! Here are a couple of my ideas. You tell me if any don't fit, and I'll trim it.

* Longshot - Modified (as in, 'simplified') history. Pretty much the same, powerwise. After the destruction of the Mojoverse, where would a hero go?

* Strong Guy - I always liked Guido. Obviously looking to make some money now that X-Factor has dissolved.

* Sandman - Can't make money as a criminal. Why not try being a hero?

* War Machine - Obviously Rhodey isn't going to sit back and let Stark pay for the rest of his life. So he decides to try and make it on his own, as a Hero for Hire...

Nice choices...All work for me save Sandman, they already did a story arc when he joined the Avengers then had a split personality to become a baddie again.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Longshot will be difficult in 2.0 without the luck power. I'm curious to see that build, mostly because my character in Living supers has a similar power.

Keia

Dayspire

Explorer
Actually Keia they just released (a couple of weeks ago) a pdf file that has the Luck power in it...

But, the way it's looking - I think I'm going with Strong Guy. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Dayspire said:
Actually Keia they just released (a couple of weeks ago) a pdf file that has the Luck power in it...

But, the way it's looking - I think I'm going with Strong Guy. :)
Who released it?

I noticed something along the lines of Luck was missing, but I thought that was what you could use the Luck feat and Luck Control power for. I think you could have some fun with those, though not quite in the same way.

Dayspire

Explorer
It's on the front page at www.mutantsandmasterminds.com - look down to Nov 4th. Here's the text:

M&M Archetypes Archive 1

Our PDF publishing partners Ronin Arts have created a new Mutants & Masterminds supplement, available exclusively in PDF format on RPGNow.com. M&M Archetypes Archive 1 features 10 new PL 10 archetypes for use in any campaign, along with a new power, Probability Control, which will appear in the upcoming Masterminds Manual.

Here's where you can actually buy it: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=5822&SRC=GreenRonin

hero4hire

Explorer
Gideon said:
Filled up? Bench need warming?

There is room for one more since I haven't heard from Dark Nemesis..

What characters would you like to play?

Dayspire if you plan on playing Longshot, I would need the specs on Probability Control. (which I hear the Power was written by Kenson) Otherwise Strong Guy will be fine. :)

Remove ads