Heroes for Hire (calling all heroes)

Bront

The man with the probe
Nuke261 said:
Unfortunately, I am a little out of date on my X-History but I think Guido is in constant pain do to his powers. You could probably use that to tweak your build (if you wanted).
Yes, look him up in Wiki, it mentions that.

I'd use it as a complication, as it doesn't effect him, it's more an RP thing that can slow him down on occasions, or be something to overcome.

hero4hire

Explorer
Dark Nemesis said:
Hey H4H,

My computer isn't working as well as I'd like it to be (I'm on a work comp right now). However, I would still be interested in bringing back the Enchantress, if you'll have me...

-DN

No problem...Welcome back.

Do you have 2E? Or do you need help with a conversion?

hero4hire

Explorer
Dayspire said:
Here's my character!

The Power Build looks good. Note that when you use Absorption your Toughness Save is going to be only +3 for the damage that gets through since Absorption counts towards the Power Level Cap.

If you could work in persistant 2 ranks of Growth and a rank of Density to represnt his Height/Weight. I think it would be cool.

Question: Was Guido such an accomplished wrestler? I have a couple issues of X-Factor, but far from extensive. I knew he was a fairly formidable Hand-to-hand combatant, but I never knew he was so proficient at wrestling. I ask because an existing character *is* a Pro Wrestler and it's kinda his "schtick".. If it's intregral to the character (Guido was always wrestling in his appearences) then go ahead and keep it as is. Otherwise if you can swap outsome of those grappling feats....

hero4hire

Explorer
Gideon said:
Thanks for the oppurtunity H4H but with the Living Supers stuff starting up and what seems like my never ending job search I won't really have time.

Hope you folks have a good time. It looks to be a very fun game.

Then I will consider you first among alternates when your availabilty dictates.

hero4hire

Explorer
Okay, so I need some teakage from Dayspire, conversions from Xenos, Keia, Nuke, and Nemesis.
Bront and Rybaer are done. Bront go ahead and post Deadpool on the Character Thread.

Rybaer I worked up Bullseye and Daredevil for you but left it at home. I will send it out tuesday (I will be gone 'til then) I am still thinking up the "Cinematic" template.

Did I forget anything??

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool :)

I never did take that taunting feat, I'll pick it up with XP. right now his taunting is simply just cool wording ;)

Rybaer

First Post
hero4hire said:
Rybaer I worked up Bullseye and Daredevil for you but left it at home. I will send it out tuesday (I will be gone 'til then) I am still thinking up the "Cinematic" template.

Good deal. Thanks!

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
hero4hire said:
I ask because an existing character *is* a Pro Wrestler and it's kinda his "schtick"...

I am sorry but I am going to back out of the game. I have been looking forward to rebuilding D-Man yet I can never find the time. The game was cool and I loved my character but if I can't find the time to build him I don't know how I will manage to play.

Hope the game is as fun as the first time!
Nuke

Dayspire

Explorer
hero4hire said:
The Power Build looks good. Note that when you use Absorption your Toughness Save is going to be only +3 for the damage that gets through since Absorption counts towards the Power Level Cap.
Ayup, that's fine.

If you could work in persistant 2 ranks of Growth and a rank of Density to represnt his Height/Weight. I think it would be cool.
Sure.

Question: Was Guido such an accomplished wrestler? I have a couple issues of X-Factor, but far from extensive. I knew he was a fairly formidable Hand-to-hand combatant, but I never knew he was so proficient at wrestling. I ask because an existing character *is* a Pro Wrestler and it's kinda his "schtick".. If it's intregral to the character (Guido was always wrestling in his appearences) then go ahead and keep it as is. Otherwise if you can swap outsome of those grappling feats....
He is, as the material I've found put it a "Formidable hand-to-hand combatant, relies on streetfighting techniques". I can change that around to something a bit different, I can understand not stepping on someone else's shtick. Suggestions on feats, then?

Remove ads