Heroes for Hire (calling all heroes)

hero4hire

Explorer
Nuke261 said:
I am sorry but I am going to back out of the game. I have been looking forward to rebuilding D-Man yet I can never find the time. The game was cool and I loved my character but if I can't find the time to build him I don't know how I will manage to play.

Hope the game is as fun as the first time!
Nuke

Sorry to see you go... :(
If you find the time I will put you in the "reserves"

Dayspire

Explorer
Ok, I added a level of Density and a level of Growth. It was a wash as far as points went. Anything else?

When do you think we'll start?

hero4hire

Explorer
Dayspire said:
Ok, I added a level of Density and a level of Growth. It was a wash as far as points went. Anything else?

When do you think we'll start?

Hmmm..It may be after the holiday. I still have to have some characters.

Changes look good. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
I think the attitude is more an issue than majority. Deadpool, as I have come to read, is a midrange. Not minor, but not major either. So lesser X-men, or other oddities may or may not work.

Best thing to do, is ask on each case.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
As an example . . . I've got Paladin, which is pretty obscure as far as heroes go. I kinda thought we were almost c-listers than B-listers . . .

Keia

hero4hire

Explorer
Gideon said:
I was thinking about charachters the other day and I was wondering how "not major" a charachter would need to be?

Hmmm...*Probably* not an Avenger or a current X-Man. But some might be ok. (Like Thunderstrike or Madrox)

Wolverine or Spidey? No way...

I'd prefer guys like Paladin or Texas Twister. I can go as far as Deadpool (esp. due to his Mercenary attitude)

Who did you have in mind?

Remove ads