• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes for Hire (calling all heroes)

hero4hire

Explorer
Nuke261 said:
I am sorry but I am going to back out of the game. I have been looking forward to rebuilding D-Man yet I can never find the time. The game was cool and I loved my character but if I can't find the time to build him I don't know how I will manage to play.

Hope the game is as fun as the first time!
Nuke

Sorry to see you go... :(
If you find the time I will put you in the "reserves"

Dayspire

Explorer
Ok, I added a level of Density and a level of Growth. It was a wash as far as points went. Anything else?

When do you think we'll start?

hero4hire

Explorer
Dayspire said:
Ok, I added a level of Density and a level of Growth. It was a wash as far as points went. Anything else?

When do you think we'll start?

Hmmm..It may be after the holiday. I still have to have some characters.

Changes look good. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
I think the attitude is more an issue than majority. Deadpool, as I have come to read, is a midrange. Not minor, but not major either. So lesser X-men, or other oddities may or may not work.

Best thing to do, is ask on each case.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
As an example . . . I've got Paladin, which is pretty obscure as far as heroes go. I kinda thought we were almost c-listers than B-listers . . .

Keia

hero4hire

Explorer
Gideon said:
I was thinking about charachters the other day and I was wondering how "not major" a charachter would need to be?

Hmmm...*Probably* not an Avenger or a current X-Man. But some might be ok. (Like Thunderstrike or Madrox)

Wolverine or Spidey? No way...

I'd prefer guys like Paladin or Texas Twister. I can go as far as Deadpool (esp. due to his Mercenary attitude)

Who did you have in mind?

Remove ads