Heroes, Inc., Day 1: Mysterious Strangers

Hawkeye

First Post
Ranger Rick said:
Nodding his head in agreement, Kaarlo looks for Aidan. Upon seeing him he gets up top him and asks him, "How do you know our names and why would you publically annonce us with out our consent?"

OOC: Sound of hand slapping on the forehad. Aren't rogues supposed to be subtle?

Hawkeye

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
"Alright, let's get out of here before we attract more trouble," Alethia said dryly. She then takes her own black cloak and hood and drapes it over the addled noblewoman, thankful that it is one of those enveloping cloaks that completely conceal one's body and features when fully drawn.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

First Post
OOC: *tapping the forum* Is this thing still on? Check! Check! Check one! Check One! Check Two! Check Two! Sibilant! Sibilant! :p

Hawkeye

kirinke

First Post
Alethia takes the addled noblewoman by the elbow and leads her down the stairs, waiting just within the lighthouse, behind a wall, so that no one from the outside can see them.

DM_Matt

First Post
Hawkeye said:
OOC: *tapping the forum* Is this thing still on? Check! Check! Check one! Check One! Check Two! Check Two! Sibilant! Sibilant! :p

Hawkeye

I;ve been having Internet problems.

"Aiden answers Kaarlo, looking taken aback by such pointed questioning. "I did much research into the city and its personalities, both the very public ones and the not-so-public ones, both those in the city, and those of the region, before coming here. Congratulations, all of you, one being important enough for me to have heard of you. As far as identifying you, I believe that the people have a right to know who is protecting them. Secret societies and elitist associations of mighty individuals all too often lose sight of the greater good. For instance, is it not shocking that the Red Wizards are allowed by the wise and mighty Lords of Waterdeep to operate a large, sovereign enclave, were they lure citizens in with cut-rate magical items and then tempt them further into evil? Even outside they are respected as diplomats, while within their compound they hold and abuse slaves and plot cold-blooded murder. "

(As far as getting the others out, overland flight has a huge duration. YOu can just fly away and carry them)

(As far as places to get medic al attention for Aleena, perhaps your headquarters has its own infirmary, maybe subcontracted to a church?)

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
DM_Matt said:
(As far as places to get medic al attention for Aleena, perhaps your headquarters has its own infirmary, maybe subcontracted to a church?)

OOC: We've got a dozen or so clerics, split between Lathander and Helm, in the followers of Murdoch and Fin, plus Zephyr and Arundel at higher level. I'd say there'd be something along those lines :) /OOC

Hawkeye

First Post
Before stepping out the door. Shando stops and then wills himself up. After rising a couple of feet, he turns around and faces his companions. "Why don't we try flying out of here instead? I am sure our compund can offer us protection and healing."

Hawkeye

frostrune

First Post
Timrin seems surprised the spell is powerful enough for him to fly and still carry such a burden.

"To the compound then. We can dispatch messengers to inform the watch and the Church of Tyr once everything is secure."

Ranger Rick

First Post
DM_Matt said:
I;ve been having Internet problems.

"Aiden answers Kaarlo, looking taken aback by such pointed questioning. "I did much research into the city and its personalities, both the very public ones and the not-so-public ones, both those in the city, and those of the region, before coming here. Congratulations, all of you, one being important enough for me to have heard of you. As far as identifying you, I believe that the people have a right to know who is protecting them. Secret societies and elitist associations of mighty individuals all too often lose sight of the greater good. For instance, is it not shocking that the Red Wizards are allowed by the wise and mighty Lords of Waterdeep to operate a large, sovereign enclave, were they lure citizens in with cut-rate magical items and then tempt them further into evil? Even outside they are respected as diplomats, while within their compound they hold and abuse slaves and plot cold-blooded murder. "

(As far as getting the others out, overland flight has a huge duration. YOu can just fly away and carry them)

"Rubbish, the talk about enslavement is nothing but a PR tactic spread by the rival mage group."

Remove ads