• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes, Inc - Heroic Mercs in FR OOC Thread

kirinke

First Post
Ok... I'm making my christmas wish list. :) What sort of game-books would be useful for our particular game or any faerun game?

I already have
players handbook (3.5)
DMG (3.5)
Unapproachable east
player's guide to faerun
complete divine
arms and equipment guide
forgotten realms campaing setting
deities and demigods
oriental adventurs
dragonomicon
book of exalted
faiths and patheons (forgotten realms)
masters of the wild
races of faerun
complete warrior
d20 modern
Fiend folio
Defenders of the faith

Last edited:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
DM - I fear I'll be out of the country for the next week with work, and have no idea what my internet access will be like.

If, upon viewing the Horned Beast, it appears to be demonic in origin, Fin will suggest the possibility of trying to enlist the feather-masks for help dealing with it.

But he'll be keeping in mind the original mission to go save the paladin's soul...

-Hyp.

kirinke

First Post
Um. I don't think that will be a possibility Hyp. The demon probably either knocked them out or killed them all for trying to hurt (read kill) his ward and an innocent.

The priestess' were affected by the rain of roses. They are not adverse to killing innocents to obtain a goal, so Timmy will probably not work with them. Alethia won't want to work with them because they kidnapped and drugged her and threatened a friend. In her mind, they are as bad as the demons they hunt. Besides which, they will probably want to kill her because of the demon.

Falkus

Explorer
Hey, after many years of rollplaying experience, I finally find myself in a game where the DM rolls to see if I'm getting drunk :).

DM_Matt

First Post
Falkus said:
Hey, after many years of rollplaying experience, I finally find myself in a game where the DM rolls to see if I'm getting drunk :).

Heh, well, I was trying to think of unusual treasures for Rianas ship with my laptop in front of the TV, and the episode of Buffy where Giles goes drinking with his old Chaos Mage friend from his wilder days came on. He woke up the next morning having been turned into a demon, and only able to speak demon. Much hilarity ensued...and some inspiration.

kirinke

First Post
Hmm... What sort of things would somebody who's blind-stinking drunk on planar wine do?
Hopefully Shando will let them have their fun, but keep an eye on things so it doesn't get out of hand.

Hawkeye

First Post
kirinke said:
Hmm... What sort of things would somebody who's blind-stinking drunk on planar wine do?
Hopefully Shando will let them have their fun, but keep an eye on things so it doesn't get out of hand.

Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see, won't we? ;)

Hawkeye

frostrune

First Post
Hey all,

Starting tomorrow night I'll be out of touch until after New Year's (as I imagine a lot of folks will be). NPC Timrin as you will (just keep him away from those crazy women and their chaos wine) :lol:

Frostrune

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads