Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: I just realized that we were in a mine, so there were at least some tools. Would Zack have been able to find the necessary tools and raw materials to work on a masterwork scythe?

SlagMortar

First Post
Charlarn said:
"I'm tired of all this..." He waves at the porthole, "...grayness. I need to see trees and blue sky."
"You're tellin' me? Boy this place is dull. If you'd asked me a month ago if it would be exciting to shift gravity and zip around the various places in the world, I would have said 'You can bet on it!' Now, good grief! I'd just like to get to anywhere that has something to look at."

Planus is clearly about to burst by the time the portal comes into view.
Opale said:
"Where does it lead?"
"Anywhere else has to be more exciting!"

OOC: Note the boredom is only Planus's viewpoint, not my own. These were some very interesting encounters, though sometimes headache inducing from the various gravities and movements, but fun nonetheless. Of course, I didn't spend several days in a mine and a couple weeks in a ship with nothing to look at. :)

Patlin

Explorer
"That is what is known as a color pool... it is a doorway to elsewhere, though the powers that demanded I bring you here did not seem to feel it fit that I should know where. Wherever it may take you, I wish you good luck on the next leg of your journey."

ooc: Zack was able to find sufficient materials to get started on his masterwork scythe. If he finds a suitable shop, he can complete it with 90% of the normal recources (time and money.)

Velmont

First Post
"That's not better than the portal that led us here." replies Opale. "Who want to go first? T'Zeran, you'll be ok from here?"

[SBLOCK=Spell Memorized]DC: 14 + Spell level (+1 if Illusion)
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Read Magic
1: *Color Spray, Disguise Self, Grease, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil
2: Glitterdust, Hideous Laugther, *Invisibility, Melf's Acid Arrow, Mirror Image
3: Dispel Magic, *Major Image, Melf's Acid Arrow [Extended], Stinking Cloud
*Bonus Illusion Spell[/SBLOCK]

Dalamar

Adventurer
Zack gets up and checks all his belongings are properly strapped.
"Let us hope our destination has normal gravity."
He then gets his scythe ready, in case it is needed immediately after they cross the portal.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Dalamar said:
Zack gets up and checks all his belongings are properly strapped.
"Let us hope our destination has normal gravity."
"I agree. My mind just couldn't get a hold on shifting gravity. Not to mention solid ground." He shakes T'Zeran's hand. "May the Searcher guide you safely to your next destination. Keep safe." He says to the others, "Are we ready?"

SlagMortar

First Post
"I'm ready. Let's go! T'Zeran, are you sure you don't want to come along?"

OOC:
0 (DC 13) 5/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance
1 (DC 14) 4/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x2), Protection From Evil
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Shatter, Silence, Spiritual Weapon (x2)
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider (prepared), Disguise Self
2 (DC 15): Locate object, Invisibility(prepared)
3 (DC 16): Fly (prepared), Nondetection

Remove ads