Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Patlin

Explorer
Once someone casts read magic (or deciphers the scroll the hard way) it is established that it is a Divine Scroll of Dismissal, Caster level 7.

All 6 potions are of Cure Moderate Wounds.

T'Zeran believes he can pilot the astral ship.

Patlin

Explorer
SlagMortar said:
OOC: Planus takes up to 40 arrows if there are that many.

Planus fills his quiver.

ooc: If you will tell me the order in which you identify the items and whether or not you will use them before they are identified, I will post the details on what you've found. Just to prevent unnecessary book keeping. ;)

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy has no pearls with which to cast identify spells. He sighs, wishing not for the first time, for a nice relazing shopping spree in Orussus.

"Let's all take a healing potion," says Iggy. "Of the rest, the only thing I might be able to use would be the cloak. I think someone should try it on, and maybe keep wearing it. Shall I, or do you want to, Opale?"

Velmont

First Post
"I wouldn't complain. Most probably, it is a cloak of resistance, but ti could be something else too. If I am right, I have none. I have no defensive magical item, so anything would be welcome. but you are the one with the most offesive spells, you are a most obvious threat and for that, you are most likely targeted by others. Keep it for now, maybe I'll get something more usefull another time." tells Opale

Xael

First Post
Ducane thanks Planus for the healing. He isn't really interested in any of the loot, excluding healing potions.

SlagMortar said:
Planus drops his other spiritual weapon spell to cast cure moderate wounds* on Ducane.
OOC: Could somebody roll how much the spell heals?

Patlin

Explorer
Xael said:
Ducane thanks Planus for the healing. He isn't really interested in any of the loot, excluding healing potions.

OOC: Could somebody roll how much the spell heals?

ooc: Don't worry about it. They'll have you healed to full before you get to the next encounter. Lot's of empty, uninhabited space to travel through in the Astral. Tracking healing may be more critical on the next leg of the journey.

Iggy said:
"Of the rest, the only thing I might be able to use would be the cloak. I think someone should try it on, and maybe keep wearing it. Shall I, or do you want to, Opale?"

Is it your intention to leave behind the masterwork and magical weapons and armor?

Are all characters ready to hop aboard the Astral Ship on a cruise through territory claimed by the Githyanki?

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus doesn't have much room for extra weight. He'll leave some stuff behind if necessary to take the magic morning star, but if someone else can carry it then that's probably better.

Other than that, he's ready for the trip.

Manzanita

First Post
"We're going to be traveling for some time. We can't be dragging around a bunch of treasure that's heavy and not worth much. If we can't use the armor, we'll have to leave it behind. But I suppose we could leave it on the ship. At least that way, the crew will seem to have disapeared. We'll just release their bodies into space."

Iggy is ready to travel on.

Remove ads