Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I'm using a different RNG to get this moving...

The wizard is encompassed by the silence. Planus backs up and casts his spiritual weapon, hitting the hapless Githyanki for 3 damage.

Charlarn is unable to squeeze in to attack the Githyanki, and so instead readies an action to attack if the Githyanki tries to escape.

The Githyanki, opening his mouth in what would probably be a scream of some sort if not for the silence spell, shifts gravity and tries to get away passed the party, triggering attacks of opportunity from Charlarn and Ducane, and also triggering Charlarn's readied action. His desperate bid for the doorway is cut short as he falls beneath many blows.

***end of combat***

Velmont

First Post
Patlin said:
Since I can't get IC to work, I'll use the remaining time available to preemptively award xp for the battle:

Githyanki Ship Battle
Charlarn and Iggy: 1108 xp
Ducane and Planus: 1350 xp
Zack and Opale: 1625 xp

Time: July 20th to August 20th = 1 month -- 350 xp/200xp/250 xp

Total:
Charlarn and Iggy: 1458 xp
Ducane and Planus: 1550 xp
Zack and Opale: 1875 xp

OOC: Opale reach a new level... by teh way, 6th level characters gain 300 XP per month, not 200...

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus does a dance in mid-air, thanking Mongrel for his many blessings in this battle. "Go Mogrel, Go Mongrel! Wow! Did you see that? They didn't stand a chance. Oh, but he zapped you pretty good, Ducane." Planus drops his other spiritual weapon spell to cast cure moderate wounds* on Ducane. "So we got the ship. Ah, what now?"

OOC:
Regarding the DM ruling: That's fine with me. I agree with your parsing of the text.

That was a lucky battle for Planus. Blindness and silence both worked and Dispel Magic worked on all the pilot's spells. Wow.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: XP error corrected. You guys were very lucky in that battle! The pilot had a fireball spell held in reserve in case you dropped his commander, but the silence spell thwarted him! Not to mention the blind commander not getting to use her scroll! ;)

Manzanita

First Post
"OK. Let's just dump the bodies into 'outer space.' "T'zeran, do you know how to fly this thing? Let's gather our booty and make haste." Suggests Iggy. He'll keep a watch out with his spyglass as the others search the bodies.

Velmont

First Post
"Before getting rid of these bodies, take what could help us in our next battles. Anyway, they won't need it anymore." tells Opale who put back her crossbow on her back before giving and hand to get rid of the corpse and loot them.

SlagMortar

First Post
"Hmmm. I wonder if they had any magic items?" Planus says while strangely twitching his arms for some reason.

OOC: Cast detect magic and scan the fallen Gith.

Patlin

Explorer
The three Githyanki Soldiers each had two magical potions, and otherwise mundane equipment. (Composite Longbows and arrows)

The Githyanki Commander was wearing magical chainmail, had a scroll, and a magical morningstar.

The Githyanki Pilot has a magical cloak, 3 potions, and a circlet that T'Zeran identifies as the controlls for the ship.

You find a total of 420 gp in cash on the Githynaki and stowed in the ship.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus deposits the crossbow and bolts and instead takes a refill of arrows. He also points out the magic items to the others and specifically picks up the scroll to inspect it. "What's this? Hey, Iggy, do you know what's on here?"

OOC: Planus takes up to 40 arrows if there are that many.

Remove ads