Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Patlin said:
The three Githyanki Soldiers each had two magical potions, and otherwise mundane equipment. (Composite Longbows and arrows)

The Githyanki Pilot has a magical cloak, 3 potions, and a circlet that T'Zeran identifies as the controlls for the ship.
OOC: Aren't there 9 potions?

Charlarn pats his Handy Haversack and says, "I can pack the chainmail and morningstar in here. There's plenty of room. That was a good fight, though. I suspect they all won't be that easy. I wish I had thought about flying around instead of thinking myself around before. It's much easier."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy ought to be able to identify 1 of the 3 potions. He'll also wear the cloak.

OOC: I can't seem to link to IC at the moment, but you can search for Iggy's rolls if you doubt me. With spellcraft at +18, Making only one DC 25 check of three is hardly outstanding...

Velmont

First Post
Opale will take a look at the ones Iggy cannot identifies... but she seems to have not much success.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I've rolled 9 rollls, as there 9 potions in total, so just in case, start with the first rolls... sadly, my two first rolls where the worst. I think Opale gives no new input. Here the rolls.[/SBLOCK]

Xael

First Post
"We might as well keep the loot on the ship and see what to do with them later.", Ducane says. He's not fond of leaving much anything behind.

Manzanita said:
With spellcraft at +18, Making only one DC 25 check of three is hardly outstanding...
You could take 10. :uhoh:

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
OOC: Oh, could I? Can I get the other potions then?

I don't see why not. :)

The other two potions are False Life and Resist Energy (Fire) both with the minimal caster level for a wizard.

Patlin

Explorer
The group gets everything stowed upon the Astral Ship, and straps in as T'Zeran cautiously tries out the controls. He manages to slowy flip the ship over, getting the front end pointed toward the tunnel. Leaving the mine, the ship takes a few scrapes due to less than expert handling, but nothing serious.

The next leg of the journey takes twelve days, and you pass within sight of Githyanki once or twice each day. None of them question your presence in the area, however, and you are able to avoid them without arousing suspicion.

Towards the end of the last day, T'Zeran circles around a bit to catch his bearings, but he then succeeds in bringing you to what is apparently your destination... a swirling pool of color, with dappled reds and occasional streaks of white.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn paces around the ship nervously. "I'm tired of all this..." He waves at the porthole, "...grayness. I need to see trees and blue sky."
Patlin said:
Towards the end of the last day, T'Zeran circles around a bit to catch his bearings, but he then succeeds in bringing you to what is apparently your destination... a swirling pool of color, with dappled reds and occasional streaks of white.
The cleric rushes to the cockpit. "What is that? It's beautiful."

Remove ads