Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Velmont

First Post
"It is in these situation I regret that I can't cast a Cone of Cold" tells Opale, stepping back and chanting another spell, that time, in hope she can blind that creature... but she is not sure where the eyes are.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Casting Glitterdust on the creature, trying to avoid all his allies. If she must hit an ally with her spell, she will choose Charlarn to include, as he is unconscious. Concentration roll: 29

She is moving to P11.[/SBLOCK]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Xael said:
Round 3: Ducane roars at the elemental, partly because of pain and partly because he has some bad memories of fire. He misses (7) the elemental twice (14) however.
OOC:
Ducane: "Fire bad!" :)

Patlin, in round 2, did Charlarn hit with his attacks? And does he need to save to avoid catching fire?

IC: Charlarn thanks Goruksblain for healing him, moments before the elemental smashes him to the ground.

Edit: Reflex save vs. fire (1d20-5=2) Charlarn catches fire. I assume his Dex mod drops to -5 since he's unconscious.

Round 4:
stablization (1d100=98)

HP -2/44 bleeding
shield of faith, haste in effect

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy steps back another 5 feet(to F13), and casts another magic missile. His other spells don't seem like much use at the moment.

OOC: dmg 12
spells
Level 0 (4+1 div): detect magic(D), light(x2), message(x2)
Level 1 (4+1 int+1 div): , color spray, True Strike(D), protection from evil,
Level 2 (3+1 int+1 div): detect thoughts(D), invisibility(x2), scorching ray(x2)
Level 3 (2+1 int+1 div): Clairaudience/Clairvoyance(D), Haste, Tongues
Level 4 (1+1 int+1 div): , Mnemonic Enhancer

add'n 3 magic missiles from Mnemonic Enhancer spell

Patlin

Explorer
Patlin said:
Both characters must make DC 22 reflex saves or catch fire.

(This referred to Charlarn and Ducane. Charlarn's action added in above, I seem to have missed it the first time, for which I apologize.)

SlagMortar

First Post
"Ahh!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Planus screams as he beats at the flames to try to put them out.

If that doesn't take his entire action:
"Mongrel, smite the fell beast!" Casts spiritual weapon.

OOC:
reflex save (1d20+4=7)
If possible:
concentration (1d20+6=24)
spiritual weapon (1d20+7=15, 1d8+1=4)

Spells prepared prior to this round:
0 (DC 13) 5/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance
1 (DC 14) 4/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x2), Protection From Evil
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Shatter, Silence, Spiritual Weapon (x2)
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider
2 (DC 15): Invisibility(prepared)
3 (DC 16): Fly (prepared)

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Round 3 Continues
Planus uses a move action to put out the flames. Calling on Mongrel for aid, he manifests a spiritual weapon, which swings at but misses the elemental. (Planus does not take the 4 fire damage noted above, since the fire was put out.)

Goruksblain again casts Cure Moderate (2d8+10=20) on Charlarn, bringing the cleric to conciousness. He is prone and on fire.

(Charlarn is up.)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

With a start, Charlarn wakes up and realizes he's on fire. He rolls around on the ground to put out his clothes. Once the fire's out, Charlarn gets to his feet a little unsteadily. "Seto's blade, that hurt."

AC 16, 17 vs. the elemental
HP 18/44
shield of faith, haste in effect

Remove ads