Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Patlin said:
Charlarn regains conciousness once more, with his comrades aiding him.
Charlarn sits up, coughing. "Thanks, Iggy. Thanks, Planus. I guess we beat that thing. Whatever it was, it hits hard." With their help, he gets up off the ground. Wrinkling his nose at the smell of burnt cloth, he says, "That was a close one. Looks like I'll need a new shirt, though. Opale is right, we better get moving in case there are others around." The cleric picks up Goruksblain and tucks it back into his belt. He casts cure serious wounds in place of dispel magic, healing (3d8+5=13) points of damage. Then he casts cure moderate wounds in place of silence, healing (2d8+5=14) points of damage. "How are the rest of you doing? Was I the most badly hurt?"

HP 32/44

Cleric Spells Prepared (5/4+1/3+1/2+1: save DC 13 + level):
0-detect magic, guidance, light (2), mending;
1-bless, divine favor, obscuring mist, sanctuary*, shield of faith;
2-hold person, shield other*, silence, summon monster II.
3-dispel magic, fly*, magic vestment.
*Domain spell.

Patlin

Explorer
It takes five hours of solid travelling through intense heat (with one saving throw per hour -- these are saves 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 so the DCs are 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26; Planus still provides everyone with a +2) to reach the distant volcano. If you can climb the steep slope, you should be able to get out of the oppressive heat. You are all now exhausted.

Without equipment, the climb check is DC 14 for each individual. (We'll treat it as one check to represent all of the hardest spots heading up the mountain.) Each failed climb check will represent unnecessary work and time in the heat, calling for an extra save versus the environmental hazard.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus heals himself and Ducane.

OOC:
Healing for Planus cure moderate wounds (2d8+6=14) - 5 damage remaining
Healing for Ducane cure serious wounds (3d8+6=20) - no damage remaining

0 (DC 13) 5/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance
1 (DC 14) 4/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x2), Protection From Evil
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Shatter, Silence, Spiritual Weapon (x2)
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider
2 (DC 15): Invisibility(prepared)
3 (DC 16): Fly (prepared)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Iggy's fort saves:
9 - 16
10 - 9
11 - 26
12 - 22
13 - 11

Thus Iggy only made save #11.

Iggy does make his climb check.

So I think Iggy takes 4d4 dmg from heat. That's another 9 pts. That's a total of 20 nonlethal + fatigue. Iggy can take it as long as he gets water and a chance to rest.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus is completely exhausted and downtrodden by the time they reach the bottom of the mountain. He looks up and it seems to go on and on forever. He suddenly sits down hard and exclaims with his hands over his face, "Oi! Don't look up. My head was swimming." He slowly gets back to his feet.

He sees Iggy quickly scale up the rough terrain. Planus does his best to follow suit, but the heat saps his strength and he is unable to make it.

OOC:
Planus fails all saves with flying colors. Non-lethal damage: 14
Stupid exhaustion - climb check (1d20-2=12)
He takes another 2 non-lethal damage

Velmont

First Post
Opale continue but find the way to the vocano very hard. Once at the volcano, she has dificulty to follow but she finally reach the otehr side.

"I'm exhausted. I feel that I'll faint out any moment. Someone have some water?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Failed 4 of the 5 rolls for 10 subdual damages and add another 2 because of the failed climb/fort roll (look at the first only, forget to remove the 5 rolls of the previous forts roll).

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Fort saves (1d20+9=29, 1d20+9=28, 1d20+9=28, 1d20+9=11, 1d20+9=11) Charlarn withstands the first 3 hours, but the heat eventually gets to him. He takes heat damage (2d4=7) and is exhausted. The climbing is difficult (Climb (1d20+1=11)), so he takes more time to reach the top, heat damage Fort save #14 (1d20+9=18). He takes more heat (1d4+1=5) damage. When he reaches the top, he collapses in a heap. "Oof. I can sleep for a year." He looks at the sky to see which way the weather will go. Survival (1d20+11=18) check to forecast the weather for the next day. While doing that he pulls a waterskin out of his haversack and drains it in one pull. "How's everyone doing? I'm beat."

HP 32/44
11 nonlethal damage
exhausted

Remove ads