Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Here goes nothing: fortitude save (1d20+8=20). Whew!

IC: Planus feels his limbs start to harden and fights with every scrap of his being to stay fleshy. He launches three more arrows, praying to Mongrel that they strike home.

OOC:
bow shots (1d20+15=20, 1d8+6=14, 1d20+15=21, 1d8+6=13, 1d20+15=29, 1d8+6=12)
Bookkeeping (with prayer, haste, divine favor) attack bonus: +15, damage: 1d8+6
0 (DC 13) 6/day: Detect Magic, Light, Guidance, Create Water x3
1 (DC 14) 5/day: Endure Elements (x3), Divine Favor, Shield of Faith
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Resist Energy (x2), Shatter, Silence
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
4 (DC 17) 1/day: Divine Power
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider
2 (DC 15): Invisibility
3 (DC 16): Fly
4 (DC 17): Dimension Door

Arrows fired: 9

Patlin

Explorer
Battle Concludes
Planus feels the touch of his god, as he shrugs off the petrification ray and launches an arrow into the Retriever's eye. Allready rocked by the parties many attacks, the construct totters to the ground, becoming non-functional.

Just at that moment a dove flies from a tree and lands on Iggy's shoulder, ignoring the images. It looks Iggy directly in the eye, and then flies straight toward a nearby pond. It dives into the waters and disapears.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus takes in the scene and immediately realizes his friends are not out of danger yet. He rushes over and blesses his fallen commrades and lets Mongrel's healing energy flow into them.

OOC:
Drop Shatter and Silence to cast cure moderate wounds on Zack and then Ducane.
cure moderate wounds (2d8+7=15, 2d8+7=21)
0 (DC 13) 6/day: Detect Magic, Light, Guidance, Create Water x3
1 (DC 14) 5/day: Endure Elements (x3), Divine Favor, Shield of Faith
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Resist Energy (x2), Shatter, Silence
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
4 (DC 17) 1/day: Divine Power
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider
2 (DC 15): Invisibility
3 (DC 16): Fly
4 (DC 17): Dimension Door

Patlin

Explorer
Ducane regains conciousness in response to the healing, but Zack is unaffected. Possibly some greater magic can be found nearby.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy is still somewhat horror-struck at the brutal battle that they just fought. He wasn't confident they would survive. "Nice shooting, Planus. Now someone smash that creature's head in. Let's take no chances with it."

Iggy wants to make sure that creature is down before continuing. He approaches and looks at it. Any treasure to be found? "Guys - did you notice that dove? It just flew into the water, and signaled us to join it. As we know, we have a powerful good ally in our cause. I think we should trust the bird. Let's gather Opale and Zach, and all go into the pool together."

Patlin

Explorer
Under Iggy's direction, the group muscles the extremely heavy Opale into the indicated pond, where it dissapears in a swirl of color. Picking up Zack, the group quickly follows, jumping into the lake. Waves of color envelop you all. When you arrive at the other side, you are all healed, restored to life, and returned to flesh. You find yourselves at the foot of a large hill, where marble steps set into the hillside lead up to a gate in a huge wrought iron fence.

Manzanita

First Post
"Wow. As pleasing as that wooded area was, I'm glad to be out. Opale, you missed a dangerous fight. That thing almost wiped us all out. Everyone's OK, now, though. & I'm optomistic that we're getting close to our destination. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an apple grove beyond that gate. Shall we proceed up the steps?" asks Iggy.

Patlin

Explorer
Looking up the steps, Iggy notices a sign. It's written in Celestial, but strangely you can understand what it says whether you speak that language or not.

"Enter heroes of wit, heroes of cunning, heroes of strength and skill. Find within a fruit that pleases thee, so that you may grow stronger in service to the forces of good. Take not more than a single fruit, but take the single fruit offered freely."

SlagMortar

First Post
Seeing the others alive and well, Planus smiles and gives each a pat on the back. "I thought you guys were gonners. I thought we all were."

Planus still walks with an arrow drawn, not entirely convinced it is safe. At the words at the gate he looks around at the others and says, "Well, I guess I must be the Hero of Wit, eh? Hah, just kidding. Let's go!" Planus continues up the hill.

Remove ads