Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Patlin

Explorer
Patlin said:
Planus finds 150 crossbow bolts, but no arrows. Additionally, each of the six overseers has a longsword and leather armor. You locate a vault holding the mines cash assets, and between the contents and the pocket change on the Githyanki you obtain a total of 3,800 gp.

Here's some you forgot, from liberating the mine.

Patlin

Explorer
Patlin said:
Detects as Magic
8 Potions (all appear to be of the same type)

Doesn't Detect as Magic
Masterwork Light Crossbow
Masterwork Compostite Longbow (Mighty +1)

92 gp, 6 sp

And some more, from the 1st Githyankis battle

Patlin

Explorer
Patlin said:
The three Githyanki Soldiers each had two magical potions, and otherwise mundane equipment. (Composite Longbows and arrows)

The Githyanki Commander was wearing magical chainmail, had a scroll, and a magical morningstar.

The Githyanki Pilot has a magical cloak, 3 potions, and a circlet that T'Zeran identifies as the controlls for the ship.

You find a total of 420 gp in cash on the Githynaki and stowed in the ship.

This is the actual quote from the treasure you did catch, I think you got it all except for the first 6 potions.

Patlin

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
So whats that Feb 20 - Oct 26 = 8 months = 8DM points awarded :)

Super fun adventure to read through, thanks Patlin.

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the launch of RA's mega-adventure. I get attached to the characters I DM for, but occasionally splitting up groups and swapping DMs is part of what makes the living world format interesting. I expect that these PCs will participate, but some of them may escape my DM "clutches." :)

Patlin

Explorer
I've marked the thread as concluded. I'm wondering if those who haven't checked in since last night will figure that means it was a total party kill before they catch up. :)

I had a backup plan in case everyone was killed or captured, but winning the battle was a much better outcome!

You ID the cloak as a Cloak of Resistance +2. The Chainmail and Morningstar are each +1.

I'm pretty sure you allready identified the 14 (14!) potions of Cure Moderate Wounds

Dalamar

Adventurer
Zack is rather surprised to wake up and find his chest whole. He actually feels somewhat suspicious, as such gifts are not usually given lightly or without the intention of asking for payment. He hopes that he'll never end up paying for this one.

As his friends disappear one after another by the way of apple-eating, Zack shrugs and picks an apple himself.
"Can't be worse then starving to death here. You coming, Ducane?"
He then eats the apple with large bites.

OoC: As I recall, the group was promised some sort of reward from the first adventure that they set out on that they haven't yet collected.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: True! I think Joe has your payment in the RDI for the Merfolk contract. As I recall, you only got an advance so far...

ic: Zack vanishes from sight, finding himself in the Red Dragon Inn. (And gaining a +1 inherent bonus in the attribute of his choice.)

Manzanita

First Post
I've been fortunate to have Patlin as a DM so much for all three of my players. I suspect that more than half the total XPs my 3 PCs have earned have come from Patlin.

I've already credited Iggy w/2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds as play progressed. Presumably everyone else had those as well.

The original Clash of Earth & Sea started 08/16/05. To find the reward we were promised, we'd have to find the relavent post in the relavent RDI thread. Those are often tricky to find. I don't believe we spent our advance. I haven no indication Iggy did, anyway.

Thank you Patlin for looking some of that treasure up for us. So we have:
Cloak of Resistance +2 (4000 gp value)
Morningstar +1 (2308)
Chainmail +1 (1300)
2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds (assuming the other 12 have already been distributed evenly)
420+92.6-300+3800 (for identifies) = 4012.6 GPs.
MW composite longbow mighty +1
Potion of Reduce Person, (250)
Resist Energy (fire) (300) &
False Life (not listed in SRD)
Divine scroll of Dismissal (7th level) (1125 gps- a 5th level spell, so how could it be caster level 7?)
Original reward from mermen at RDI

Iggy also has a wand of water breathing with 3 charges left, though that was from before Planus and Opale joined the group.

Remove ads