D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"That is a good question my friend". Theremin says, and he fetches Sayine. He scratches the diminutive dragon's head and coaxes her onto his shoulder. "Let us all be quiet, perhaps we will hear something"

OOC: Perception [roll0]

He whispers to the dragon, do you hear anything, dear?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Cold Woods/Goblin Lair
30 Mother/6:30 AM
Weather: 70 F; No wind; Light rain
Round 0

As Liam and Mindra open the unlocked chest, they find several items inside. There is a stoppered vial of red liquid, a pouch containing 60 gold pieces, a tan cloth bag, and a weatherproof scroll case.

Sayine is grateful to rejoin Theremin. “I hear the goblins down the hall,” the faeirie dragon said. “And there is goblin stinky in the passage you passed near the entrance.
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] [MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION] [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kfia2eFWHI135hyjdH8Evl5nkadujOyNAZYL0PLMU6Y/edit?usp=sharing

The dark grey areas are where you need darkvision to see, unless someone has lit a torch or the light spell.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 2/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10

Sayine AC 15 14/14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative:
Theremin
Sayine (just in case)
Mindra
Coriana
Liam

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light: Liam, Mindra, and Theremin darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Liam begins examining the items in the chest, starting with the tan cloth bag and then moving to the scroll case. He wants to find out if anything here is useful.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Mindra will check out the items with Liam. She is not sure at first about letting him carry the gold, but decides that now is not the right time to discuss it.

"If that bottle is a healing potion, it will come in handy." Mindra turns and heads back out of the room. "We should find the 'bride' as soon as we can."

OOC: Sorry I have been away for a bit. I will check back more regularly from now on. Mindra is in favor of sneaking up the hall. Although I wonder about the "stinky" goblin. Did we manage to miss him on the way in?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Cold Woods/Goblin Lair
30 Mother/6:31 AM
Weather: 70 F; No wind; Light rain
Round 0

OOC: When you first came in, a short way from the stairs, was a corridor to the left. You only looked down it, but didn’t investigate, instead opting to go down the hall toward the light.

As Liam touches the tan cloth bag, he senses a tingle in his fingertips. It appears to be empty.

The red liquid, when tasted, does seem to be a potion of healing.

When Liam opens the scroll case, he finds a sheaf of several sheets of parchment. They look like documents. After studying them for a few moments, Liam realizes exactly what they are. One parchment appears to be a long list of names, the ones at the top faded and old, at the bottom newer. It looks to be a genealogical list. A couple others appear to be notarized birth certificates from the Church of Paladine. Others are more notarized, official documents from before the revolution. Put together, the information provides solid proof that the kidnapped girl, Irene Ledet, is, in actuality, Irene Essi, the granddaughter of the executed Duke and his rightful heir, though the entire ducal family had been reported executed.
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] [MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION] [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
Perception: 1D20+4 = [9]+4 = 13
History: 1D20 = [20] = 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kfia2eFWHI135hyjdH8Evl5nkadujOyNAZYL0PLMU6Y/edit?usp=sharing

The dark grey areas are where you need darkvision to see, unless someone has lit a torch or the light spell.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 2/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10

Sayine AC 15 14/14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative:
Theremin
Sayine (just in case)
Mindra
Coriana
Liam

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light: Liam, Mindra, and Theremin darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin's eye widen as he learns that the kidnapped girl is a noble "We must press on and help her" she says to her companions, her mind racing with thoughts of restoring her to her proper place.

Remove ads