D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Bredon
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/10:19 AM
Weather: Normal fall temps, light wind, light rain
Round 0

[sblock=Coriana]You know that kobolds are usually earth tones, dull browns, reds, and greens. You know that winged kobolds, called urds, are seen as especially blessed and often regarded with jealousy by wingless kobolds.[/sblock]

[sblock=Theremin]You know that kobolds out east, in the Dragon Empires, are often the color of the dragons they serve and often have special, dragonlike powers. You read this in a book or heard it in a story somewhere. You don’t really know anything about kobolds otherwise.[/sblock]

“Chillscale!” the kobold said, doing his best while tied up to point to himself. “We Chillscale! Live in forest until Frostfur. Kimuda! She blessed! Touched by power of Bahamut and Tiamat! She our leader! She find way to stop the call! We not go!”
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map:
ekf8k6.jpg

Player Overview Map:
24en9zr.jpg

[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+5 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 14/18 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 19/19 PP 18 Darkvision
Theremin (+5) AC 15 13/19 PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+2) AC 15 9/14 PP 13 Darkvision Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image

k5 AC 12 5/5
k6 AC 12 5/5
k7 AC 12 5/5
k8 AC 12 5/5
k10 AC 12 5/5
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Initiative:
Player Average:
Enemy Average:

Survival:
Marching Order: Mindra, Coriana, Theremin (Sayine), Liam
Travel Pace: Normal
Travel activity: Mindra (watch), Coriana (map), Liam (watch), Theremin (watch), Sayine (watch)
Light: Daylight
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
“Chillscale!” the kobold said, doing his best while tied up to point to himself. “We Chillscale! Live in forest until Frostfur. Kimuda! She blessed! Touched by power of Bahamut and Tiamat! She our leader! She find way to stop the call! We not go!”

"Please let me rephrase what you said to make sure I understand. You clan is called Chillscale, right? And you used to live in the forest. Then Frostfur came. Is this a person, and do let me know what king of person, or an event? In any case, you now follow Kimuda. Is she a dragon or one of your own, or something else? And please explain what do you mean by "the call"?

OOC: persuasion [roll0]
Advantage because of circumstances, if applicable: persuasion [roll1]

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"I've talked to some people about kobolds in the past, there are winged kobolds, called 'erds' or something like, and kobolds sometimes call them blessed," Coriana says.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/10:20 AM
Round 0

“Yes, we Chillscale!” the kobold said, eager to please so he wouldn’t be killed. “Frostfur come. Goblins! Come from south. Take our home. We not enough left to keep it after others followed call!” He started to rock back and forth. “Kimuda is our leader. MIghty kobold! Strong in magic. She say she find way to save us from the call. The call. It strong. It grow stronger. We not follow! We free! Will not go south!” His words fell away into whimpering and muttering as he rocked, tied up in front of the heroes.

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:
24en9zr.jpg

[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Sayine (+2) AC 15 9/14 PP 13 Darkvision Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image

k5 AC 12 5/5
k6 AC 12 5/5
k7 AC 12 5/5
k8 AC 12 5/5
k10 AC 12 5/5
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Initiative:
Player Average:
Enemy Average:

Survival:
Travel activity: Mindra (watch), Coriana (map), Liam (watch), Theremin (watch), Sayine (watch)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Liam crouched down in front of the Kobald. “Something is calling you to the south. Something you don’t like. Do you know what it is?”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/10:21 AM
Round 0

“No! Not know!” the kobold answered Liam, still rocking. “Is cold, freezes blood. Kimuda say she stop it! It strong. Make it stop!” The poor kobold seemed in distress, and it leaned foward and started to bang its head on the stones of the road.

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:
24en9zr.jpg

[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]

k5 AC 12 5/5
k6 AC 12 5/5
k7 AC 12 5/5
k8 AC 12 5/5
k10 AC 12 5/5
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Initiative:
Player Average:
Enemy Average:

Survival:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/10:21 AM
Round 0

“No! Not know!” the kobold answered Liam, still rocking. “Is cold, freezes blood. Kimuda say she stop it! It strong. Make it stop!” The poor kobold seemed in distress, and it leaned foward and started to bang its head on the stones of the road.

Theremin jumps in "Well my friend, I am sorry for your torment. We should go to the tower, and perhaps there is something we can do to help. Would you introduce guide us there and introduce us to your leader? Oh, also, before I forget, we are looking for a merchant that passed through this area a few days ago. His name is Mached Pakelan, did you see him? Perhaps he also had nice things you wanted, but I am hoping that you may know his whereabouts". Theremin then caresses Sayine's uninjured side as she sits on his shoulder.

OOC: persuasion [roll0]
if advantage: persuasion [roll1]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/10:22 AM
Round 0

“I not allowed to see Kimuda. She study high in tower. She smart, important kobold! Only Engir allowed to disturb.” He looked confused at the name Mached Pachelan. “Kimuda say we not bother road. Not bring smooth skins to tower. They not supposed to know Chillscale there.” He looked around at his fellow captives. They weren’t exactly in a position to refuse. He shrugged. “If you no kill, I bring.”

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:
24en9zr.jpg

[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]

k5 AC 12 5/5
k6 AC 12 5/5
k7 AC 12 5/5
k8 AC 12 5/5
k10 AC 12 5/5
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Initiative:
Player Average:
Enemy Average:

Survival:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
[/sblock]

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"Untrustworthy guides may be better than no guides at all," Mindra shakes her head. "But I don't know what else we would do with them."

"I'll scout around a little before we depart. Let me know when you are ready."

OOC: Mindra will do as she says. She will circle around the area of the ambush looking for trails or tracks that might give her some kind of idea of where the kobolds came from and if this is a common ambush point.
Survival check: 1D20+8 = [14]+8 = 22

Remove ads