• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Day [Dawnforge] (Ended)

RobotRobotI

First Post
I put in for The Scale and Hide Adventuring Company, and I don't think anyone ever challenged it.

Widowmaker said he likes 'Storm Company' as a name for us, so that's a possibility, too. I don't think 'Storm' represents us well, though. I like the word 'Company', regardless. :D

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Starman said:
Mark Chance, how are you coming?

Slow but sure. I've updated the character sheet above with equipment, the barebones of an immortal patron, and a brief background tying Placid into Tamerland prior to his leaving Landsgate to see the world. Anything else you need?

Starman

Adventurer
RobotRobotI said:
I put in for The Scale and Hide Adventuring Company, and I don't think anyone ever challenged it.

Widowmaker said he likes 'Storm Company' as a name for us, so that's a possibility, too. I don't think 'Storm' represents us well, though. I like the word 'Company', regardless. :D

Well, we haven't seen much talk either way. I would like a modicum of input from everyone instead of silent agreement.

Mark Chance said:
Slow but sure. I've updated the character sheet above with equipment, the barebones of an immortal patron, and a brief background tying Placid into Tamerland prior to his leaving Landsgate to see the world. Anything else you need?

It looks like you've got enough to get started. We'll say you had to go off on your own to take care of some business, but that you were rejoining the party shortly. Then I'll get you introduced here before too long.

scranford

Explorer
Tervelyn - Dawn Elf, Duskblade

I was thinking Freedom Company or Liberty Company, since thats what brought us all together. But I kind of like Scale and Hide as well. That works fine with me.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Starman said:
Well, we haven't seen much talk either way. I would like a modicum of input from everyone instead of silent agreement.

I kind of like Scale and Hide Company more than Storm Company. (As long as "scale" and "hide" aren't meant to be verbs!) Liberty or Freedom Company aren't too bad. Maybe Scions of Liberty? Or Slaver-Busters! Who ya gonna call!? Anything's better than the unofficial name of the last D&D party I played a part in. The Company of the Scare-Goat doesn't inspire much confidence. :D

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

So we have:

1. The Scale and Hide Adventuring Company

2. Storm Company

3. Freedom Company

4. Liberty Company

5. Scions of Liberty

6. Slaver-Busters

Please vote for your favorite three in the order that you prefer them. Write-ins OK as well.

Remove ads