D&D 3E/3.5 HeroForge Anew (D&D 3.5 Character Builder)

Heliomance

First Post
Psionics is, as far as I'm aware, more or less fully implemented. It doesn't support choosing actual powers - you want SpellForge for that - but all the psionic classes and everything are in. It doesn't have much Mind's Eye content yet, but I'll get around to that at some point.

I'm not going to be working on MonsterForge any time soon - HeroForge is a plenty big enough project for me. I am, however, going to gradually add more creature stats into HeroForge for the purposes of animal companions, Wildshape, familiars, and the like.

TwistedFaith

Explorer
well here is a sample of what the Handy Haversack sheet could be. and if you want the formula to have it work properly with the weight calc on Character Sheet II I already have that figured out along with all 4 types of Bag Of Holding. Like I said the only thing I dont know how to do is make it so that the extra inventory sheets unhidden when they are selected.

Attachments

• Handy Haversack.xlsx
    52.9 KB · Views: 444

Frostcrest

First Post
Hey, I'm doing my first campaign and this tool is absolutely amazing.

Only problem I'm having is that I'm playing a human druid with a wolf companion. Originally I was using HeroForge4_0_4, and the Animal Companion drop down menu shows up and lets me select my companion, but the Familiar sheet does not fill in for me. I went and made a Wizard and chose a bunch of different Familiars and they all work.

Went and downloaded HeroForge-Anew 3.5 v7.3.2.4, and on that sheet, I can't even select anything from the drop down menu. It simply shows one option, "Select Companion".

Is there something I am missing, or is this a known bug?

Heliomance

First Post
Have you set your level in Druid? Because that list won't populate unless you have the Animal Companion class feature. If you do and the box is still blank, then I need to look into that.

Frostcrest

First Post
Have you set your level in Druid? Because that list won't populate unless you have the Animal Companion class feature. If you do and the box is still blank, then I need to look into that.

Yes I did. When I go to "Character Sheet 1" it shows level 1, however under "Class" and "Type" it shows #VALUE! as well as various places throughout the rest of the sheets and tabs. All skills are also #VALUE!

Remove ads