D&D 3E/3.5 HeroForge Anew (D&D 3.5 Character Builder)

Gamal

First Post
Hi! Great stuff, thanks for carrying on with this project!

I found two bugs, regarding Monks. I created a Cleric 1, Monk 11 human character. Stats, skills, etc.

For the first bug, on Character Sheet II, the Slow Fall Class Ability, it incorrectly lists the fall height as 110 feet. Should be 50.

Second bug is on Feats. I have all the source books selected, including MM, and the sheet calculates that Improved Natural Attack is available to select. That's good. But the dropdown to select which natural attack (Unarmed Strike is what I am looking for) is blank. That's the bug. Since I can't pick the Attack type, Character Sheet I shows the wrong damage values and Character Sheet II lists the feat as "Improved Natural Attack (MM 304) (0)" instead of "Improved Natural Attack (MM 304) (Unarmed Strike)".

These both used to work in Heroforge 6.2.0.3, if that helps.

froggie899

Villager
Hello. I really hope that someone is watching this thread. I had some issues with my laptop & had to defrag, virus scan uninstall & reinstall chrome. When I went to open my Herforge character sheet, it looked like this. HELP please. I am so NOT Excell savy & have no clue how to fix this.

Attachments

• heroforge sheet.jpg
    heroforge sheet.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 270

Remove ads