• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroics around Hommlet [IC]

Zerth

First Post
Kerrax the human barbarian

Kerrax decides not to answer anything back to Damien, simply thinking: I'm sure you'd find a way to get the 'royal' message through nevertheless...

Kerrax nods to Raven. "Right you are. Enough for one night, the mine can wait 'till tomorrow. Just stay sharp, everyone, there might still be goblins lurking nearby."

"Have you already set up a camp or should we start looking for a good place?" Kerrax asks.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
There's some signs that show the area has been cleaned a little, as if people have been camping here.

OOC: If you're going to rest, then are you going to set out watches? Damien and Astatia each had 2 hours of sleep/meditation so far. None of the others had any sleep. It'll be about 5 hours to dawn.

Last edited:

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Thels said:
There's some signs that show the area has been cleaned a little, as if people have been camping here.

OOC: If you're going to rest, then are you going to set out watches? Damien and Astatia each had 2 hours of sleep/meditation so far. None of the others had any sleep. It'll be about 5 hours to dawn.

"I'll take a turn at the watch if you all wanna get some rest."

Manzanita

First Post
Raven

"Great. I've already taken watch. I'll see you in the morning." Raven will take off her armor, slip into her bedroll and go into trance.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Jake will take watch for about 2 hours then he will wake up Kerrax.

"Hey wake up i want a little sleep also. Anyways your snoring was attracting wild boars they thught it was a mating call."

Thels

First Post
The night passes without further incidents as dawn shines upon watching Astatia, while the forest creatures revert to their daylight activities. Damien, without watch duty wakes up. Raven is through with her meditation. The other two are still soundly asleep.

See OOC thread.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven

Raven will get up, put on her armor, and start to eat. She'll try to be quiet & let the others sleep. She'll walk around a little.

Majin

First Post
Damien stretches as he wakes up. He goes about his morning routine and then follows after Raven. "Sleep well?" he asks softly, partly out of consideration of his nearby sleeping companions.

Remove ads