• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey got a gmail addy

Non-human Resources said:
Could someone please tell me why a free, advertiser driven service requires invites? Is it suppose to be elitist?

I feel like I'm really missing something here.
Gmail is still in Beta testing, and they are limiting the number of users (although there are still a lot of us using it). There is no set open release date, but it will probably be the end of the year.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
[jumping up and down while vigorously waving my hands]
Ooooh!!!Ooooh!!!Ooooh!!!
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!
Pick me!! Pick me!!

Last edited:

LRathbun

First Post
I would be forever greatful!! I've been dying to get a gmail address from day one.

Luke Rathbun

luke at 31177 dot net

Last edited:

My email is metulla250 at hotmail dot com and my name is Frank Ward. Now that I know what the deal is I'm more than happy to send big attatchments.

Note to self: Need cool sig.

Last edited:

MysteryMan --

Did you get everyone up to your 'I'm spent' post covered? If you didn't, where did you stop so I know who gets my single invite (assuming someone wanted it).

trancejeremy

Adventurer
You might also be able to get an account if you sign up for Blogger (which is also owned by google). (That's how I got mine).

Though you might actually have to post for a bit before you get an invite.

Remove ads